Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
(06-14-2011, 07:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have concerns that the jurors may have been discussing case prematurely, i have NEVER seen a jury send out a request for a piece of evidence during trial. i hope this doesn't bite the Judge in the ass.

Why would it bite the judge in the ass? The jurors discussing the case (idiots) or the jury sending a request for a piece of evidence?
because if the jurors had been discussing the case before deliberations, it would be grounds for a mistrial.

Oh FFS! Thanks LC!
Does anyone pay attention anymore? Fucking 'tards!
(06-15-2011, 07:07 AM)gatorfankim Wrote: Did anyone happen to catch Cindy leaving the stand and mouthing to Casey "I love you"? Casey gave her the stink eye and looked away! WTF is wrong with that wench? WTF is wrong with Cindy? I'm not sure I wouldn't have jumped that bitch!Strangle She's so smug or is she now medicated? IMO she's just plain EVIL!

Cindy knew full well that every move or gesture she made was being watched by all like a hawk. She was just putting on a a mother's love gesture, (depicting she was a loving mother to Casey) to try to disprove the fearce hatred that has been said to exist between Casey & her. It seemed Casey's reaction definately was that of the true hatred that does really exist, she wanted no part of the charade.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

i think cindy's gesture was essentially a goodbye to casey. i.e. "i'm your mom, i'll always love you, but i have to finally face reality and let go now."

i know if there is a conviction cindy and george will plea for her life in the event of a death penalty hearing. and then they have to move on with their lives. or get sucked into the endless appeals. but that remains to be seen.

well this is going to suck for the jury. the jury has to come in for 5 minutes of the state resting. then defense does not start until tomorrow. so a wasted court day.
but after jury leaves this morning expect the defense to motion for an acquittal, which is pro forma. that might be entertaining.

tomorrow...when defense begins, is the 3rd anniversary of Caylee dead or missing.

THE STATE HAS RESTED.

i guess the jurors can go to disney world.

Attached Files
.gif   tinkerbell.gif (Size: 3.22 KB / Downloads: 176)

Will the judge rule today after the recess or do we have to wait till tomorrow?
he'll rule in a few minutes.

Yipee! Thanks LC
MOTION FOR ACQUITTAL DENIED

it's a pro forma motion, never granted, mason knew that, but it's always done for the record.
funny he argued nobody knows how Caylee died...i thought defense said she drowned in pool. what a load of poop the defense has buried itself in. i can hardly wait to see their case.

court in recess until 0900 thursday 6/16.

[Image: 0289983032_l.jpg]

Attached Files
.gif   denied.gif (Size: 10.68 KB / Downloads: 130)
.gif   Judge.gif (Size: 14.56 KB / Downloads: 129)

Thank God! I was getting worried. There was some commentator that made a comment that the State did not prove their case...that more was needed. I'm anxious to hear the Bozo defense, but I really need to get some housework done!!
The state proved some facts but did they tie them to casey?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Amazed and disgusted at the reaction Casey gave her mother...That woman has stood by her, lied for her...has been supplying her with money...and she gives her a dirty look!! This is the stuff I wish the JURORS would see how nasty Casey Anthony really is! The people that have been trying to help her, she makes them out to be monsters! Twat
(06-15-2011, 01:41 PM)LytoMe Wrote: Amazed and disgusted at the reaction Casey gave her mother...That woman has stood by her, lied for her...has been supplying her with money...and she gives her a dirty look!! This is the stuff I wish the JURORS would see how nasty Casey Anthony really is! The people that have been trying to help her, she makes them out to be monsters! Twat

Well said LytoMe!
The defense is getting ready to tear the parents up, her reaction is in line with the instructions she is more than likely is getting from her team.

She cannot openly love her parents and then turn around and accuse them of all kinds of things concerning the case.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-15-2011, 11:40 AM)kitty1 Wrote: Thank God! I was getting worried. There was some commentator that made a comment that the State did not prove their case...that more was needed. I'm anxious to hear the Bozo defense, but I really need to get some housework done!!

A commentator (a defense attorney) on CNN was saying that the state hadn't proved their case with physical evidence. No determination about when the duct tape was put on, no certainty on the chloroform etc.

But, he went on to say he thinks the jury already views Casey as a lyiing bitch (not his exact words) and they may well convict regardless. He said there's no way in hell the defense should put Casey on the stand.

Scott Peterson was convicted of killing his wife on a lot less evidence.

Commando Cunt Queen
(06-15-2011, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: Scott Peterson was convicted of killing his wife on a lot less evidence.

I didn't follow the Scott Peterson case, but that is good to know!
That's an opinion that peterson was convicted on less evidence and not an entirely accurate one at that.
John Adams

So it looks like the defense is desperate!! Why on earth would they call a person that they are stating George Anthony contacted on July 14th, BOZO already stated in his opening statement that Caylee died a month before...and Kronk helped dispose of the body.
Where on earth would this person fit in, and why? Insane

I think too much focus is on duct tape and chloroform. And heart stickers.

Casey had her daughter's decaying body in the trunk of her car. Grave wax, coffin flies, and a hair with a deathband. The damn car smelled like there was a dead body in it. Then that body was tripled bagged and dumped off the side of the road. And the stinking car was abandoned.

So how is the defense going to explain all that?