Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Cindy wanted to visit Casey tonight at 7 at the jail but Casey said no!
1 hour ago

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony is no longer getting out of jail on July 13.

Due to a detailed recalculation of the release date, Anthony will now be released on Sunday, July 17.

In terms of the method of her release, the Orange County Corrections Department states:

"Due to the high profile nature of this case and intense, emotional interest by the public, appropriate measures will be taken to release the individual into the community in such a manner so as to preserve the safety of the individual and the public."

[Image: mike07072011.jpg]

the jury's job is not to prove how it was done but to decide who did it. They were given ample evidence but they did not have the courage to make a judgment based on that evidence. The prosecution gave them everything available, and from that any reasonable person should have been able to surmise that Caylee had been murdered.

tree struck by lightning at Caylee's memorial/remains location site.

[Image: anim-lightning.gif]
[Image: 63073552.jpg]

Guess the supreme being is pissed as well! Look for another strike on Sunday July 17th, on an inmate coming out the jail's back door.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm thinking that by changing her release date, they are trying to create a smoke screen. Anyone else think this? I just have a feeling that she'll be out in between the two dates, in hopes to bypass all the media and the outraged public...

In regards to the verdict, I was shocked like the rest of you, but I do understand they didn't have the evidence to convict. Just makes me sick she threw her child out like yesterdays trash, and got away with it.
I believe casey will be released on the 13th in the very early am hours from jail.. This is so that they can have crowd control..
She denied a visit request from her mother.

I'm amazed HLN is still covering the story (seemingly all.day.long). I think I'm done. Yesterday's trash and all that.
Commando Cunt Queen
baez out on whoraldo's boat.

where's JAWS when you need him? hah

[Image: JoseGeraldo.jpg?t=1275166558]
[Image: image011.jpg]

Are you friggin kidding me? FTS!!!!!
After the rant Geraldo made against the verdict, I am surprised that Baez is on
his boat. Geraldo, on the other hand, certainly has a coup here.
http://www.wesh.com/video/28477236/detai...ey+updates
I bet they could sue over this....
LC, I know you do not think much of FB...but I just nicked this from there...

I
f you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - repost if you agree.. "Justice wasn't served, but judgment remains
(07-08-2011, 08:37 PM)Neo Wrote: http://www.wesh.com/video/28477236/detai...ey+updates
I bet they could sue over this....

i posted that yesterday. the sign has been taken down. and there is no cause of action (lawsuit) to be had there. an owner can refuse service to anyone they want.
he was making a statement, he wouldn't have known the jurors if he tripped over them. only a couple of the imbeciles had outed themselves at that point.

as for her release date, i wouldn't be shocked if she was out now.

transportation at jail never tells when they are moving an inmate. for security reasons. they can take her to some other county jail and release her. or even pass her to US Marshals and fly her out of state.

same will apply here. they want her out and off county property before someone beats the shit out of her. they may well release her anytime and in the middle of the night to her lawyers who will take her away somewhere. i know at least one TV station is camped out at the jail to get a shot.

i don't care about the nasty trash. where she goes, what she does. how much money she stands to make.

but i will be watching when she has to be deposed in civil suits, under oath.

[Image: 247772700-07073223.jpg]

[Image: casey-anthony-465x359.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 08:38 PM)QueenBee Wrote: LC, I know you do not think much of FB...but I just nicked this from there...

I
f you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - repost if you agree.. "Justice wasn't served, but judgment remains

Meh. This is going to be another case of closing the barn door after the horse is out. Unfortunately for Caylee, she might get a law named after her...it would become a felony for NOT reporting a child missing. Too bad that that wasn't already the law. Seems like a no-brainer. Poor Caylee.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-08-2011, 10:03 PM)username Wrote: Meh.

Totally off topic, but what does Meh stand for??
(07-09-2011, 01:30 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 10:03 PM)username Wrote: Meh.

Totally off topic, but what does Meh stand for??

ha! Meh= "whatevah". Smiley_emoticons_slash Supposedly "I don't care" but in truth, I probably care. Shhh...
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-08-2011, 06:56 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: baez out on whoraldo's boat.

[Image: JoseGeraldo.jpg?t=1275166558]
[img]

Later Baez took off his shirt and made a play for Geraldo
He expalined, "I though we were getting lost and I was just trying to reset Geraldo's compass"

[Image: d1e6f27a14349da51229fe450fd98571.gif]

Quick Everybody!! Jump the Hell Overboard!!
this is John Morgan Esq. he is a pitbull civil litigator. he will depose the slut baby killer under oath.

anything can happen. she can take the 5th.

she can avoid it and go to a "rehab" for fucking liars like mason indicated. she needs "help". uh huh.

but if Morgan gets a judgment at some point, that bitch whore won't be making any money she can keep.

i'd pay a buck to watch her deposition.

[Image: john-morgan-key-players.jpg]

[Image: granlund.jpg]

[Image: heller.jpg]

[Image: 95193_600.jpg]

She has been branded with the scarlet letter. I do not believe that she realizes what this really means. Her life will be a living hell and she will never truly have her freedom ever again. Back in the day they would admit what they had done, even the criminals had some pride.

What a world.........what a world............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.