Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
My sources say the kid was fucking with Hernandez all day and leaned in when they were in the same hall and said " I will have your bitch when I get out" Then Hernandez slammed him up against a wall and almost broke his arm as he buffeted his head against the door.
You don't fuck with a guy 6'5" 260 lbs ..........But that was from a cop in my town that has a brother in Mass. that's on the force.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-28-2014, 08:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: My sources say the kid was fucking with Hernandez all day

That's what I heard too. Was anything said about the kid being cuffed at the time?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think either was cuffed. I also think the guards wanted some entertainment too.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I got Sally's flu. Ugh.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

She probably got it from User.
I have got the flu too. I sound like a burnt out old Drag Queen.
I had the flu last week and Im still coughing even after antibiotics. :/
No coughing here. Just stomach issues. I literally had to lay perfectly still yesterday for hours or I would vomit. Ugh. I can at least move around today.
(03-02-2014, 12:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No coughing here. Just stomach issues. I literally had to lay perfectly still yesterday for hours or I would vomit. Ugh. I can at least move around today.

Well I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better today. Take it easy!
I had both the flu and the stomach virus together. Last Monday I didn't get out of bed all day except to puke and I had to keep my son home from school to watch my daughter. I can't remember ever being that sick before. The few times I have caught a bug I was still able to go about my day even though I felt like shit. Not this time, it knocked my dick in the dirt.
damn!
I am flushing out my nasal passages with saline.
No one needs to know that Aussie.

Home Sweet Home
(03-02-2014, 06:11 PM)sally Wrote: I had both the flu and the stomach virus together. Last Monday I didn't get out of bed all day except to puke and I had to keep my son home from school to watch my daughter. I can't remember ever being that sick before. The few times I have caught a bug I was still able to go about my day even though I felt like shit. Not this time, it knocked my dick in the dirt.

You have a dick?
(03-02-2014, 09:58 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No one needs to know that Aussie.

hah mission accomplished
(03-02-2014, 11:07 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 06:11 PM)sally Wrote: I had both the flu and the stomach virus together. Last Monday I didn't get out of bed all day except to puke and I had to keep my son home from school to watch my daughter. I can't remember ever being that sick before. The few times I have caught a bug I was still able to go about my day even though I felt like shit. Not this time, it knocked my dick in the dirt.

You have a dick?

Last time I checked I didn't. The old meat curtains are getting kinda raggedy, however, and might be on the onset of what would be known as a cenis. A tiny old lady penis.
You know what's fucking annoying, I can't even use common sayings around here like "it's no skin off my nuts" without some jackass coming along and asking if I have a dick. Hahahaha so fucking funny. Idiots.
Sally said meat curtains... hubba hubba
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-03-2014, 04:41 PM)crash Wrote: hubba hubba

That's how I feel when she says, "salmon in parchment paper, topped with fresh yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, spinach and a garlic, shallot and parsley butter mixture and wrapped up into little packets."