Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
People died in Benghazi just like foreign diplomats and US ambassadors have died in service in foreign attacks many times over, under just about every President and Secretary of State since Washington and his crew ran things. Hundreds of them. It's part of the risk. The fairy tale part is the right wing narrative that evil Hillary could have saved any of them, ordered a stand down, or wrung her hands with an evil laugh while they died. Pure horseshit and has been debunked a dozen different ways.

The fact that I'm an asshole is beside the point, FQ2. I don't think anyone has disputed that. Doesn't mean I'm wrong. Or that you're not a moron.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Here. Check some actual facts or at least read a nonfiction chronology.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...nt-round-/
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(06-15-2016, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 03:18 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Seriously? That's probably the dumbest thing you've said about him to date. What the fuck IS Obama doing about ISIS?
I'll wait..........

Dumb for being offended when he insults the people risking their lives by saying nothing is being done? Dumb for finding his cavalier attitude about it akin to a slap in the face to those risking it all and for the people who care about them? Maybe you could elaborate a little and explain what is dumb about that. I'll wait......

America has led a coalition of over 60 countries, all of who have played a role in disrupting ISIS in regards to their financing and their plots. There have been thousands of bombing missions taking out their fighters and their training camps. Would you prefer American forces go in on the ground? Would that be more satisfying to you rather than what is being done now?

You support Trump. 113

He has never insulted the military. More than half the country wants more from the president concerning ISIS so I guess we're all insulting the military according to what your saying. You still haven't told me what Obama is doing about ISIS.

Yes BBH, I want our boots and every other countries who want to wipe out these deranged psychos boots on the ground to take these fuckers out for good.
The military has been lobbing bombs for over a year now and we see how well that's working.

You can laugh all you want at my support for Donald. I probably laugh twice as much over your obcession with him, Dutchess. I think it's fucking hillarious watching someone lose their shit daily over someone they claim to hate to the core of their being. Just think of all the time you waste following him when he's just going to piss you off and you won't agree with anything he has to say. Hillarious, I say!
(06-15-2016, 06:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: He has never insulted the military. More than half the country wants more from the president concerning ISIS so I guess we're all insulting the military according to what your saying. You still haven't told me what Obama is doing about ISIS.

Yes BBH, I want our boots and every other countries who want to wipe out these deranged psychos boots on the ground to take these fuckers out for good.
The military has been lobbing bombs for over a year now and we see how well that's working.

You can laugh all you want at my support for Donald. I probably laugh twice as much over your obcession with him, Dutchess. I think it's fucking hillarious watching someone lose their shit daily over someone they claim to hate to the core of their being. Just think of all the time you waste following him when he's just going to piss you off and you won't agree with anything he has to say. Hillarious, I say!

hah

He insults the military every single time he says they are doing nothing over there.

Were you aware the President has requested the use of full military force and Congress keeps denying him? A Republican Congress at that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-15-2016, 12:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Donald Trump insults our military on an almost daily basis when he questions what Obama is doing in regards to ISIS and then proceeds to shout NOTHING. That is a slap in the face to every soldier still over there and to every pilot flying a mission. Is that to say they are risking their life for not hing? Goddamn he is a revolting individual.

(06-15-2016, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: Dumb for being offended when he insults the people risking their lives by saying nothing is being done? Dumb for finding his cavalier attitude about it akin to a slap in the face to those risking it all and for the people who care about them? Maybe you could elaborate a little and explain what is dumb about that. I'll wait......

America has led a coalition of over 60 countries, all of who have played a role in disrupting ISIS in regards to their financing and their plots. There have been thousands of bombing missions taking out their fighters and their training camps. Would you prefer American forces go in on the ground?

Bombing missions . . . escalating AFTER Russia came in and took the lead (attacking anti-Assad forces).

And what is the President's strategy? Disruption, deploying "a better message", crossing fingers?

We have a trained fighting force whose hands have been tied by the administration's unwillingness to get the job done, using methods and strategies that would undoubtably risk American lives and yet be far more effective in completing the goal of eliminating the IS.

I am not for putting more US troops on the ground but I would like to see extremely more "liberal" rules of engagement and a boatload of Muslim countries sending in THEIR troops to combat the perverters of their "religion of peace".

Besides, we have what . . . a couple hundred troops as "advisors" only? Oh wait! Obama stated he wasn't sending troops into harms way. Gosh! Ain't that telling the world our strategy?

Trump believes in our troops and veterans. Obama cuts military budgets and hasn't directed the DOJ to prosecute the fucks at the VA.

Thank God Putin stepped up to defend his Syrian buddy.

If not, we still wouldn't be bombing tankers carrying black market oil funding terrorism! How sad. Shamed into action by Russia.

Great administration policy . . . Saving the planet from eco disasters by allowing terrorism.

Release the dogs of war . . . don't keep them kenneled.

Sumbitch! I knew you were comin' for me. hah

Please, go whisper all that in Congress ear.
Fuck those fucks in Congress!

All are goddamned gasbags protecting their self interests.

OK . . . not all.

I was channeling my inner MS.
(06-15-2016, 08:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I was channeling my inner MS.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Better change the channel soon, Tiki.

Unless you don't mind "all boobs, all the time" programming (and, I'm not talking about Congress).
So...............will Clinton win or Trump? I don't think it really matters at this point as the country is as divided as its ever been. Either one will never be able to do right for their term. Oh well. Maybe next time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Hillary will win. I'm a little surprised you don't see that coming. Smiley_emoticons_smile

When's the last time you were happy with a President?
I always thought Nixon was pretty good. Gerald Ford was good but only because he never really did anything. I like that for some reason. They all try and leave there mark on this planet and it never really works out well. Really how many laws do we really need? Oh yeah that's right...............its complicated.
(06-17-2016, 04:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: So...............will Clinton win or Trump? I don't think it really matters at this point as the country is as divided as its ever been. Either one will never be able to do right for their term. Oh well. Maybe next time.

I think it will matter a lot in terms of how the country is led domestically, and in terms of the country's relationships with foreign friends and foes.

I also think it will matter a lot, maybe most, beyond the elected candidate's presidency. The next president will be appointing at least one Supreme Court justice (and probably two or three Justices in the course of his/her four or eight year term).

If Clinton wins, which I think is likely, she'll be able to be more effective if the Senate and/or House loses Republican majority status in next year's Congressional elections.

Some Republican politicians who support the 'Republican candidate' but aren't willing to endorse Trump are now outwardly proclaiming that their focus is solely on trying to keep Congressional seats in swing states filled by Republicans (which they have assessed as being at risk due to Trump's candidacy).

Today, Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewindowsky, was fired. It'll be interesting to see if a reorganization of his campaign structure will help Trump rebound from growing unfavorable ratings over the last month (after his public allegations against the federal judge and his remarks following the Orlando massacre). I don't think he's lost his die-hard Republican supporters, but that's not a large portion of the American population who'll be voting in the general.
(06-20-2016, 02:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think he's lost his die-hard Republican supporters, but that's not a large portion of the American population who'll be voting in the general.

I think you're absolutely right, those that have been supporting him will continue to do so. He loves to yammer on & on about the fact he got almost 14 million votes in the primaries but he's not going to be able to count on much more than that in the general election. He has got some serious issues heading into the convention, not the least of which is his campaign is basically broke. They have little more than a million dollars on hand and they are experiencing great difficulty in courting donors. There are Governors of states that he needs behind him who are refusing to be seen in public with him. hah
I have never been so pleased to see someone stumble. It appears his campaign is doing a very good imitation Of the Hindenburg. The FEC said he only has about thirty staffers and about 2 million in his campaign fund.

Good. I hope dude goes broke again.
I have to agree with Trump that profiling needs to be done.
That's problematic considering the number of mass shootings committed by white guys.
(06-21-2016, 01:40 PM)Donovan Wrote: That's problematic considering the number of mass shootings committed by white guys.

Many people rarely take that into consideration, even the Speaker of the House is guilty of it. He was on Meet The Press this past Sunday and the mod wanted to talk about guns and the Orlando shootings and he tried damn hard to turn it into blaming Isis for it, no matter there is do direct link between the shooter and Isis.
Not to mention the overwhelming number of our medical profession who are practicing Muslims.
(06-21-2016, 01:40 PM)Donovan Wrote: That's problematic considering the number of mass shootings committed by white guys.

I believe the black guys are ahead on that. Oh yeah..........mass shootings don't include wedding party's or home invasions.
Here are the recent files hacked and released from the DNC mostly about Trump and a bunch of talking points. The Clinton foundation secrets will be coming out maybe next week.

files