Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
TRUMP IMPEACHMENT
Elijah Cummings is in Heaven with the Lord and he is helping God organize getting Trump out. Can you imagine the conversations they are having. Even the Bush Family are on board, so I dare say George Snr is chiming in too.

Anyway he has told all us Christians off bigtime! He will NOT be reading ET anymore!!! Me either, I am just going straight to TMZ for my news.
Status

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet turned over the articles of impeachment to the Senate because she is waiting for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to outline the process for a full and fair trial.

However, McConnell has already said publicly that he's working on defending the President; not interested in calling witnesses or anything of the kind.

[Image: im-129418]

Yesterday, ^ former National Security Adviser John Bolton made a surprise announcement -- he will testify if the Senate subpoenas him (despite White House orders not to do so).  

We already know from the House testimony of his top aide (Fiona Hill) that Bolton was pissed about Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani running his own shady shadow state department in regards to Ukraine.  

(continued)
Bolton likened Giuliani to a "hand grendade" and also referred to Giuliani's and Ambassador Sonderland's attempts to get the Ukrainian President to publicly announce investigations into the Bidens as a 'drug deal'.   

Bolton ordered Fiona Hill to inform the lawyers for National Security about what was going on.

Bolton, a longtime hardcore conservative hawk, has a massive book deal underway about his time in the White House and was catching a lot of heat about previously saying that he would not testify before the House, while simultaneously implying that he would tell all in his book.  

Anyway, I doubt the Republican-majority senate will subpoena Bolton for the impeachment trial.  However, it's possible that the House could subpoena him and hope he'll show up, then amend the articles of impeachment if Bolton's testimony bolsters their case.

Stay tuned.

Ref - Bolton's announcement:  https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4770...ment-trial
trump claims to want transparency. What a crock of shit that is. No doubt about it, if any of the people he has blocked from giving testimony had information that would exonerate him he would be pushing them through the door himself. He's a liar & a cheat. I'm thrilled with what Pelosi is doing and how she's doing it. Fuck 'em all, I look forward to every last one of them going up in flames and then it's on to impeaching that lying POS Bill Barr.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bitch McConnell says he's not going to release the trial impeachment rules until Pelosi sends over the impeachement articles. What kind of fuckery is that? Also, what the hell kind of trial is it if no witnesses can be called. It's not, it's more fuckery.
This is an interesting quote I just read. I didn't know impeachment could apply to Senators as well.

The Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach an official. Not limited to the President. If a Senator violates his oath in the impeachment trial, he too should be impeached for contempt of court.
There is a fine line between investigation and persecution. Just ask Joe Mcarthy
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd rather ask Secretary Clinton.
(01-11-2020, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd rather ask Secretary Clinton.

She might say that nobody was attacking the Iraq embassy. At least not until her toenails were soft enough to clip.
A couple of observations from yesterday.

Does Nancy really need 50 pens to sign something? Also she looked fairly feeble and I feel bad for her a little.

Also they should have been whacking themselves in the head with a board every third step when parading over to the Senate like a bunch of kids on a school trip.

I never thought they would go this far with their hatred but the first day he was inaugurated it was what they wanted. Amazing.
Yes, these claims have no substance at all. It is crazy. I can't believe there is no evidence that Trump did anything wrong. All due to hatred and not wanting to do the right thing.

OMG I feel wierd just typing that.
Srsly

You don't think anything is substantiated in this? You really think it is all just "Hatred" and then you have to say, "Why does she need so many pens, she looks feeble!"

She certainly didn't look well considering her stuttered speech. Just an observation that's all. Not hatred.
(01-16-2020, 09:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: A couple of observations from yesterday.

Does Nancy really need 50 pens to sign something? Also she looked fairly feeble and I feel bad for her a little.

Also they should have been whacking themselves in the head with a board every third step when parading over to the Senate like a bunch of kids on a school trip.

I never thought they would go this far with their hatred but the first day he was inaugurated it was what they wanted. Amazing.

You're not seriously that unaware, are you? C'mon. Not a half hour before some republicans began pissin' and moaning about the number of pens used, that flake trump did the same goddamn thing. It's been done that way for longer than you've been alive. A simple google search would have shown you that. You didn't search about the protocol for delivering the articles of impeachment either.

At least you didn't do what Maria, more tits than brains, Bartiromo did and compare the pens to bullets.  78
(01-16-2020, 11:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 09:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: A couple of observations from yesterday.

You're not seriously that unaware, are you? C'mon. Not a half hour before some republicans began pissin' and moaning about the number of pens used, that flake trump did the same goddamn thing. It's been done that way for longer than you've been alive. A simple google search would have shown you that. You didn't search about the protocol for delivering the articles of impeachment either.

At least you didn't do what Maria, more tits than brains, Bartiromo did and compare the pens to bullets.  78

LBJ started that multiple pen thing
Let's wrestle! C'mon!

I will straddle you and blow on your bare belly like I used to do to my godson.
yeah? Well I will wiggle out of that and smoosh your face into a pie with my signature "big toe" hold.
I control 1500 lbs. of horse with these thighs, mister man, you aren't wiggling out of anything.

I just heard all of Mock groan.  39
Now i'm getting skittish, I need an apple.
hah
Giddiup.