Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Maybe it wasn't so inadvertent after all. I'm reading that General Milley was sent out to say it was a mistake because trump was pissed the letter leaked and made him look weak, made it look like our military was going to cut & run. No one knows what the fuck is going on, per usual.   78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is Trump on drugs? Do people care? Is it fake news?

(01-08-2020, 10:52 PM)MirahM Wrote: Is Trump on drugs? Do people care? Is it fake news?

People should care. If many of us showed up for work impaired we would lose our jobs, but hey, the prez is legally disallowed from running a charity but can run the United States of America. 78

There is a guy on Twitter, his name is Noel Casler. He worked with trump on The Apprentice. He tweets about trump's drug use on a near daily basis. He talks about Malaria's drug use as well as ivanka's plastic surgery and how downright stupid the sons are. He tweets about trump wearing diapers and a ton of other shit. He tags trump and his kids and none of them ever respond to him, not that I expect them to but I think if it were all lies the trump's would sue him and they don't, so yeah, I do think he probably does have an addiction and I think everything Noel tweets about is true.
OK    hah

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A group of republicans are responsible for this. One of them is Kellyanne's husband.

You should be worrying about what the Canadians will do because Iran took out a passenger plane with 69 Canadians on board. But maybe Trump will get blamed for them taking out a civilian passenger plane. This is the mindset on the left. Maybe Trudeau will do something but he will have to shave to get anyone to notice. That's how mad he may get.

From what I see the Iranians cannot shoot a fish in a barrel without hitting a bird but they are a bit backwards and are fighting over who will push the button anyways, maybe we can get them to say oops. 23 of their missiles never even made it to Iraq.
Those fucking ragheads shot down a civilian plane by mistake and we are supposed to be in scared of them?
Are you being told to be afraid? By who?

Anyone have an idea why the United States won't share the evidence they say they have regarding the downing of the jet?
Fucking Trudeau just said it.
Justin Trudeau is telling people to be afraid? WTF. hah
You never say fuck. What's up with that? You're not vulgar.

I like saying fuck. FuckFuckFuck. I tone it down for a couple men in my life though. Years ago, after hearing my filthy mouth an old man said to me. "You think that's cute? It's not. It takes away all your cuteness." Every now & then I remember that. Sometimes I care, sometimes I don't.
You put the uck in fuck.
I put the ick in sick.
I'm spellbound I tell ya, just spellbound. The good thing is I have some nice marbled steak to fall back on.
So these were handed out at Trump's latest rally last night, among other items of propaganda.

Perfectly normal, everything's fine.

[Image: K5gc5rx.png]
[Image: GRVOGKV.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
[Image: mERmAqq.gif]
(01-10-2020, 01:57 PM)Rootilda Wrote: So these were handed out at Trump's latest rally last night, among other items of propaganda.

Perfectly normal, everything's fine.

[Image: K5gc5rx.png]
[Image: GRVOGKV.png]

Holy fuckity fuck!

I just want to stab myself in the eye with a fork for being surprised at any goddamn thing those vile bastards do. I want to snort laugh too. All those sites listed are chock full of fake news, disinformation & propaganda.

His base is never insulted, not ever. It boggles the mind.
So what do y'all think about the prez lying in order to justify an assassination?
(01-11-2020, 10:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: So what do y'all think about the prez lying in order to justify an assassination?
It's bad. It's probably going to lead to World War 3 with an idiot with an itchy trigger finger sitting on the nuke button.
The thing is, what he is saying to justify his actions cannot be believed because he has compulsively been so dishonest in the past. I cannot believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Also because it is an election year he has been caught yet again engaging in criminal behaviour (allegedly) and you can't know the ulterior motive. I hope one day, US citizens will know the truth. I really do.