Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Like Blue Steel baby.
In six weeks 4 Inspector Generals have been fired, the most recent one was last night, he had apparently started an investigation of Mike Pompeo.

May 15, 2020
Steve Linick, State Department Inspector General

May 1, 2020
Christi Grimm, HHS Inspector General

April 7, 2020
Glenn Fine, Defense Department Inspector General 

April 3, 2020
Michael Atkinson , Intelligence Community Inspector General
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
All infested with TDS. To stop the spread of the disease Trump fired them.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
trump fired them to protect his corruption.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
Washington had lots more corruption before the new Sheriff  (Trump) got into town. Not  a politician and not part of the "good buddy" team. He is scaring them. He needs more time to get them creeps back in line.
Because almost four years wasn't enough?

Did you hear about DeVos diverting COVID-19 funds away from lower income schools to her favored for-profit rich kids schools and even a dog training center?

Yeah, Trump's draining the swamp alright.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
[Image: EYUavK8UYAIlv9a?format=jpg&name=medium]
trump is hosting a meeting with farmers and he just attacked a Democratic governor! My God. He said the governor is going after the 2nd amendment (he's not, of course) and went on to say there will be "no one to guard your potatoes". Holy fuck.  28
He really said that? Jesus Christ.

Farmers have huge mountains of potatoes left to rot because they can't move them during this pandemic. Trump's really in touch with his constituents, isn't he.

https://www.ktvb.com/video/news/local/20...72d6cbf33b
(05-19-2020, 12:37 PM)Rootilda Wrote: He really said that?  Jesus Christ.

I went to find the exact quote. 

TRUMP: "We're going after Virginia, with your crazy governor, we're going after Virginia. They want to take your Second Amendment away. You'll have nobody guarding your potatoes."
Weird. If he's going for the 2nd amendment knee jerk, he should have said tobacco. Pretty sure that's a more valuable crop.
He's a dick tater.
A wannabe for sure. I have no doubt that he would imprison people if he could and I can imagine who is on his wish list.
(05-19-2020, 01:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: He's a dick tater.
You put the tot in tater.
(05-19-2020, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: A wannabe for sure. I have no doubt that he would imprison people if he could and I can imagine who is on his wish list.

I believe the Democrat leadership has the jump on him in that department.
(05-19-2020, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: A wannabe for sure. I have no doubt that he would imprison people if he could and I can imagine who is on his wish list.

I hope that I'm on his wishlist.   Ive been both in prison and homeless,  and I can tell you that prisoners get treated waaaaaay better than the homeless.
He got rid of another Inspector General. That makes 5 this month. How dare anyone investigate all their fuckery.   78
wtf were you on meth?
WTF are you oblivious?

I don't do drugs.