Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Man. The prez is pissed about those of us lucky enough to vote by mail. Hehehehe. He's losing his shit everyday online about it and it's only going to get worse the closer we get to the election. He's priming his base and making baseless accusations. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The president is hallucinating and losing his shit on Twitter again today. My God.

I do think it's funny, as in hahafuckingha, that there isn't anyone who cares enough about him to get him some help.
He's been screaming about Twitter tampering with the 2020 election and taking away his freedom of speech because they inserted a link to the truth about mail-in ballots and the most ridiculous part is, his tweets are still right there. No one is preventing him from rage tweeting and he's so fucking stupid, he doesn't know that freedom of speech doesn't apply to privately owned businesses anyway.

I know I say this a lot but how do his fans support this insanity?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(05-27-2020, 02:04 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I know I say this a lot but how do his fans support this insanity?

I see it asked daily by many people and as you might imagine there are a plethora of opinions as to why they do.

Everyday I ask what the fuck is wrong with trump, what the actual fuck. This isn't normal behavior and he is not a decent human being. 
So...trump is seriously pissed about being fact checked by Twitter, enough so that he intends to sign an Executive Order demanding some changes. It's pretty much bullshit and won't go anywhere given we are the United States, we don't have dictators no matter how much he'd like to be one. Check out this line from the EO-“The (Attorney General’s) working group will also monitor or create watch-lists of users based on their interactions with content or other users.”
They're gonna need a bigger boat.
The trump administration is in the process of finalizing rules that will allow hunters in Alaska's national preserves to shoot bears & wolves, and their cubs and pups while in their dens. They will also be allowed to lure them to their deaths with food. The new rule will also allow for caribou to be shot while swimming and for the animals to be killed from the air. There had been regulations in place but as with all the others that President Obama had in place, they are now being turned back.
No self respecting hunter would do any of that but I bet the adult Trump sons will be first in line.
WTF
Those mother fuckers
FUCK

Trump just signed an order that will allow Bloomenthal the ability to put his solar farm next to Las Vegas. It will have batteries to hold the power until it's used and will be able to fully electrify every residential home in Vegas. This is whats needed to work before oil or coal is taken away, an alternative needs to in place.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: r9PYYDy.jpg]
trump is holding a press conference at 2:00 EST. He will be speaking in the Rose Garden. It is fuck hot & humid around here today. I doubt he will ramble for 90 minutes.
...altho, it just occurred to me, no brain, no pain.   Sarcastic
Whatever you say Karen.
Karen is a pejorative slang term that is used to typify a person perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered appropriate or necessary. One of the most common Karen stereotypes is that of a white American middle-aged woman who displays aggressive behavior when she is obstructed from getting her way; such women are often depicted as demanding to "speak to the manager."
[Image: SelfishBrilliantDiplodocus-max-1mb.gif]
At least Trump can stand on his own two feet for an hr and talk. Biden would use a high chair, possibly a bib.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm always in too big of a hurry to be a Karen. I'd rather just tell someone to fuck off and be on my way.
Some guy once started yelling at me for smoking too close to the airport hotel entrance so I said "oh calm down, you fucking moron" and I rushed back through the door before he had a chance to go all irate. Simple and I got the pleasure of getting the last word in.
(05-29-2020, 05:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: At least Trump can stand on his own two feet for an hr and talk. Biden would use a high chair, possibly a bib.

Thats all you have?
That Trump can stand for an hour?
AND talk?
Really