Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(06-02-2020, 04:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: trump used our military to shoot peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and used teargas on them. He abused his power and used it against Americans.

In my opinion,   which doesn't matter much,   this is just the beginning of his version of Marshall law.  He thinks he is greater than God,  or God's gift to us,  and it's only going to get worse from here.  

I'm an atheist,  I don't believe in God or him.  Too bad Gary didn't know what Aleppo was....
(06-03-2020, 10:33 AM)cannongal Wrote: In my opinion,   which doesn't matter much

Mine either, but we all like to post 'em. Keep it up. Thank you!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I often think of Crash coming into Mock right after the election and saying, "America, what have you done".

I thought this presidency was probably going to be very bad, but even my over active imagination didn't come close to cooking up the reality of it, maybe because I took some solace in checks & balances. How could I have known there wouldn't be any at all.
It's your fault. The political correctness and hypocrisy was so absurd you forced us to elect a buffoon.
hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Good Lord. trump just called the Episcopal Church "the opposition party".
Checkmate bish!
Well good for him. I just hope he keeps on saying all sorts of crap and doing all sorts of things. But that probably won't keep people from voting for him anyway.

Cannongal talking about marshal law, and hearing others talk about it I kind of wish I would have got myself a gun. But srsly what am I going to do to keep someone with a bigger gun from doing something.

(06-03-2020, 01:12 PM)MirahM Wrote: Well good for him. I just hope he keeps on saying all sorts of crap and doing all sorts of things. But that probably won't keep people from voting for him anyway.

Cannongal talking about marshal law, and hearing others talk about it I kind of wish I would have got myself a gun. But srsly what am I going to do to keep someone with a bigger gun from doing something.

Guns won't help you during Marshal Law.  Guns will get you killed.    You should have done your homework,  and laid down a foundation way before now.
Dial 911 the police will be there in 15-20 min and everything will be OK dokay.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-03-2020, 01:21 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 01:12 PM)MirahM Wrote: Well good for him. I just hope he keeps on saying all sorts of crap and doing all sorts of things. But that probably won't keep people from voting for him anyway.

Guns won't help you during Marshal Law.  Guns will get you killed.    You should have done your homework,  and laid down a foundation way before now.

Yeup.
Well, tell me what you've got. Tell me your plan.

The only plan I have is my place in the mountains.

I saw the protesters today by my house and it was one black guy and twenty fat housewives on the bridge. You dont need a plan, just turn off the fucking news. And if worse really comes to worse then you will wish you had a couple hounds and a shotgun like I have here in the deep south. But I don't think it will come to that.
I think my BIL lives close by you by the way, Bellevue?
I kept reading "Marshall Law" and wondering why I hadn't heard of it before. hah
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(06-04-2020, 01:49 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I kept reading "Marshall Law" and wondering why I hadn't heard of it before. hah

hah  cause I'm an idiot,  who relies way to heavily on auto-fill
You're not an idiot and it took me several minutes of reading it till it sank in so what does that say about me?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Yeah I fucked it up too.

(06-04-2020, 01:09 AM)sally Wrote: I think my BIL lives close by you by the way, Bellevue?

Bellevue is closer to where I used to live on the West side of the state. Is your brother in law nice or snooty?
People who are from Bellevue tend to drive BMW's and think that their shit doesn't stink.

It took awhile, but today a judge ordered trump to pay $2 million to a group of charities, ruling that trump broke the law when directing the proceeds from an event advertised as benefiting veterans to his campaign.
(06-04-2020, 11:48 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 01:09 AM)sally Wrote: I think my BIL lives close by you by the way, Bellevue?

Bellevue is closer to where I used to live on the West side of the state. Is your brother in law nice or snooty?
People who are from Bellevue tend to drive BMW's and think that their shit doesn't stink.
They're nice, but weird. Him and his wife both immigrated here and know what it's like to be poor so I wouldn't say they are snooty. They are rich now though and both work for Microsoft. And yes his wife drives a BMW. We were going to go there to visit, but the virus put a damper on it. I don't know that I want to be on a plane and airports just yet.