Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(07-15-2020, 06:37 AM)Maggot Wrote: They left early their tails were all that was seen.

Ahhhh, understood. There's nothing to back up that claim. Got it.   hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The trump family are out there defending Goya beans while completely ignoring the Russian bounties on the heads of American soldiers. They will defend a can of beans but not our military and republicans support this decision. 
Oh look, the president is whoring out beans from the oval office and a presidential adviser is doing the same. 

Not only is that unethical, it's illegal. MAGA!

[Image: Ec_ISCtUcAEuNqo?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: Ec7qtxEXYAIcmGr?format=jpg&name=medium]
(07-15-2020, 06:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 06:37 AM)Maggot Wrote: They left early their tails were all that was seen.

Ahhhh, understood. There's nothing to back up that claim. Got it.   hah

What happened was that CNN cut the feed early. They didn't like what he was saying.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-16-2020, 06:08 AM)Maggot Wrote: What happened was that CNN cut the feed early. They didn't like what he was saying.

Most networks have started doing that when he begins to lie. I don't view that as running away with their tail between their legs though. Why would they want to give a liar a platform to lie? They should have been cutting away all along.
She needs to bleach her eyebrows.

If that's not photoshopped, then they both should be horsewhipped! As well as ashamed!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: MU3kwre.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(07-16-2020, 09:55 AM)Carsman Wrote:
If that's not photoshopped, then they both should be horsewhipped! As well as ashamed!

It's not photoshopped. They both posted it on their personal Twitter accounts and several news organizations have reported on it. If you google it you will get that confirmed.
(07-16-2020, 09:58 AM)Rootilda Wrote: [Image: MU3kwre.png]

Ha! That's nearly as gross as her squirming around on her father's lap.
That looks like Chelsie Clinton before plastic surgery.
(07-16-2020, 10:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 09:55 AM)Carsman Wrote:

It's not photoshopped. They both posted it on their personal Twitter accounts and several news organizations have reported on it. If you google it you will get that confirmed.

I don't do twitter, so I didn't see that.

Then Both jackasses are beyond shameless!!! They need to be tarred and feathered!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

They should shop that to covid
(07-16-2020, 02:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: I don't do twitter, so I didn't see that.

Then Both jackasses are beyond shameless!!! They need to be tarred and feathered!

This isn't the first time he's done something like that. He frequently uses his platform as the president to promote things.
This shit's embarrassing.

[Image: d5tPKhJ.png]
(07-16-2020, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 02:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: I don't do twitter, so I didn't see that.

This isn't the first time he's done something like that. He frequently uses his platform as the president to promote things.

Goya was vilified for supporting Trump. There was a bunch of lefty's trying to campaign to get people to stop buying GOYA, they ended up making big profits because people said WTF.  It could be considered as a "pole" or support for Trump. Make of it what you will.
That still doesn't condone the president of the united states displaying canned goods on the resolute desk, ffs.
(07-16-2020, 04:37 PM)Rootilda Wrote: This shit's embarrassing.

[Image: d5tPKhJ.png]

Then they need a different image showing the environment going to shit.

(07-16-2020, 07:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Goya was vilified for supporting Trump. 

Good!
It's now been 21 days since we found out that Russia has a bounty on the heads of American soldiers, trump has known about it for way longer than that and he still hasn't said or done anything about it. A president who cares would have been all over that. trump doesn't care.