Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
I dont give a fuck about his taxes as long as he keeps mine down. Why would it make a difference to me when I had to pay 30,000 more under Obama?
(09-27-2020, 07:38 PM)Carsman Wrote: It was reported that he did not pay taxes (NY Times) in 10 of the past 15 years.

And he paid $750 dollars in taxes in 2016, 2017
People scream about Bezos not paying enough taxes and Trump's tax fraud is applauded. This country, man.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I dont applaud his fraud, I applaud that I didn't cry this time when I had to write my check out to the US Treasury.
(09-27-2020, 07:51 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 07:38 PM)Carsman Wrote: It was reported that he did not pay taxes (NY Times) in 10 of the past 15 years.

And he paid $750 dollars in taxes in 2016, 2017
People scream about Bezos not paying enough taxes and Trump's tax fraud is applauded. This country, man.

NOT in the same Ball Park at all!

Jeffrey Preston Bezos is an American internet entrepreneur, industrialist, media proprietor, and investor. He is best known as the founder, ... en.wikipedia.org

Born: January 12, 1964 (age 56), Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Net worth: $190 billion (celebritynetworth.com)
    Height: 5'7" (1.71m)
    Spouse: MacKenzie Bezos (m 1993 - 2019)

Donald John Trump is the 45th and current president of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television pers... en.wikipedia.org

Born: June 14, 1946 (age 74), Queens, New York City, NY

Net worth: $3.1 billion (celebritynetworth.com)

Height: 6'3" (1.90m)
    Spouse: Melania Trump (m 2005 - present), Marla Maples (m 1993 - 1999), Ivana Trump (m 1977 - 1992)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oh, what a bombshell!! What did the I.R.S. charge him with?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A very large bill.

[Image: WCLT4Fj.png]
Through his corporations I assume he paid millions.
Such a great day for those who have always known what a lying, despicable piece of shit donald fucking trump is.

Stay tuned, boys & girls, it's just beginning and there's hella more to come.

Oh happy day!   19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's a "Bombshell"

Yeah, Trump has weekly, sometimes hourly scandals that would have knocked most presidents out of the White House but Mitch McConnell has protected him like a champ. But the closer we get to reelection, the worse things look for old Don the con. Conman, convict... take your pick. His time is quickly approaching when he'll have to answer for his crimes.
(09-28-2020, 11:40 AM)Rootilda Wrote:  His time is quickly approaching when he'll have to answer for his crimes.

Love025
Do you feel like I'm stuck up your ass because I agree with you? 

Sarcastic
or......................it's all bullshit.
(09-28-2020, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you feel like I'm stuck up your ass because I agree with you? 

Sarcastic

I thought I was stuck up your ass. My sense of direction is all fucked up.

Have you seen this? Old sleepy Joe tells it like it is.

[Image: xB1ieO0.png]
(09-28-2020, 11:54 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I thought I was stuck up your ass. My sense of direction is all fucked up.

Have you seen this? Old sleepy Joe tells it like it is.

You're right, but I was being pro-active for when they said the same to me.   Awink

Yes, I saw that early this morning. I like it!
trump personally guaranteed $400 million in loans that will become due starting in 2022.
[Image: EjAGZK9WkAEtEbM?format=jpg&name=small]
(09-28-2020, 02:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump personally guaranteed $400 million in loans that will become due starting in 2022.

Well Biden said 200 million died from Corona and he was somewhat coherent when he said it, as long as you're talking about millions and all.
hah  You're really trying to compare a Joe Biden gaffe to felonies? GlugGlugGlug.
Trump did nothing wrong with his taxes, if he did the IRS would have brought him to court. The lefts imagination is creating all kinds of boogy men. It's funny and sad at the same time.