Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(12-09-2020, 04:59 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Banned

hah ...........Staaaap. This aint DU.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-09-2020, 11:11 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 10:34 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 07:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well if you're gonna hold Trumps feet to the fire Biden deserves the same treatment. Same as Trump got before he was even inaugurated. That is what will happen.

Yeah and if all they have to pick on Joe is his gaffe's and stuttering, rather than Donald's inhumane actions and lunatic antics, then it will be a breath of spring! Joe is a polished politician, gaffe's and all!

To bad he's dummer than a block of ice. He's not known for hid brain capacity that's for sure. But it won't matter he won't have to do any heavy thinking.

Never said Joe was a genius, however, he is a smart enough politician that when he hears a good idea or advice from his advisors he has, and will use it or build on that information to solve problems and situations.
Something that egomaniac limelight seeking Donald was too bullheaded to do, to take his advisor's
and or experts advice!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't know how that could be proven, but I know he used plenty of advice from many sources to make decisions as we all do.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well did he not stop listening to or going to daily briefings? I think there was much evidence of him not listening to the experts, but when he was questioned about things he would say, "They say" such as "they say Coronavirus will go away in the spring"

Goldwater said this back in the 60s. He must be spinning in his grave right now.

[Image: T0Xpmp7.png]
Goldwater had some interesting things to say about communism, too, Roo. Why don't you post a few for the sake of posterity? hah
(12-10-2020, 01:34 AM)MirahM Wrote: Well did he not stop listening to or going to daily briefings? I think there was much evidence of him not listening to the experts, but when he was questioned about things he would say, "They say" such as "they say Coronavirus will go away in the spring"

"Experts" are mercenaries who sell themselves to those who can afford to pay them, for the purpose of appealing to their fraudulent authority. Durr... o.O
Oh. Like Erik Prince?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2020, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oh. Like Erik Prince?

Opportunist and consultant, and thoroughly corrupt, just like Trump, Biden, Fauci, etc.
You keep Dr. Fauci's name outta yur mouf.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: You keep Dr. Fauci's name outta yur mouf.

You need a lifecoach, girl, and I'm available. Postwhore
Noooo

(12-11-2020, 04:49 PM)rothschild Wrote:

You need a lifecoach, girl, and I'm available.  Postwhore
You need a lobotomy, broham, and I'm available. Got my power drill set to turbo.
(12-11-2020, 06:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 04:49 PM)rothschild Wrote:

You need a lifecoach, girl, and I'm available.  Postwhore
You need a lobotomy, broham, and I'm available. Got my power drill set to turbo.

A knitting needle through the eye socket. Quick and effective. But I like the power drill idea, come in though the back.
This ain't your prom night.
Ooh,   it's roto tiller to the rescue.   I  hope that it doesn't convince Dutch to ban Rothschild,  like poor fryguy
Yeah, Duchess is my brainless puppet.

Idiot.
(12-11-2020, 07:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: This ain't your prom night.
Reminds me of the Harvest Ball in college. I massaged my girlfriend's butt bone after the swing dance.
(12-11-2020, 07:47 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, Duchess is my brainless puppet.

Idiot.
I'm so glad that you agree!  I mean,   you are the only one who she has allowed back 3 times.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.memecdn.com%2Fgood-...f=1&nofb=1]