Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
We already know that Nancy was at the French Riviera showing off her big tits while he was running around drunk getting a DUI. There's no telling what those two are up to.
When she catches you looking and says look up here you dry heave.
Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: FhXM4lmXgAE2YKv?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-12-2022, 08:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: FhXM4lmXgAE2YKv?format=jpg&name=900x900]

hah 28 39
Exactly. He had his chance and he failed. Unfortunately, none of the Dems will ever admit that Biden has failed just as spectacularly. They'll keep pointing their grubby little fingers at the Republicans, and nothing will change for the better.
IMO, Donald should go to jail for a respectable length of time for instigating the
embarrassing for America January 6th insurrection! 
Not making noise that he may make a 2024 POTUS run again. 

Anyone else feel the same way?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yes

I don't know if DeSantis will run, but he'll be the next president if he does.
(11-12-2022, 11:41 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know if DeSantis will run, but he'll be the next president if he does.

I'd rather have De Santa Claus as President.
(11-12-2022, 11:41 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know if DeSantis will run, but he'll be the next president if he does.

Ron said he won’t run, and I believe he won’t. Being POTUS is an extreme life 
altering event for him, not to mention as well as his family.
Governor is no where near life altering as POTUS.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-12-2022, 11:41 PM)sally Wrote:  he'll be the next president if he does.

No, he won't. He may play well in Florida, but he won't nationally.
(11-13-2022, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 11:41 PM)sally Wrote:  he'll be the next president if he does.

No, he won't. He may play well in Florida, but he won't nationally.

I don't see any indication that he would, but apparently Trump is scared he will. And if that were to happen, he'd take it.
(11-13-2022, 07:51 PM)sally Wrote: I don't see any indication that he would, but apparently Trump is scared he will. And if that were to happen, he'd take it.

Scared shitless and seething, he does not like DeSantis being so well received by those who support republicans. trump's daughter-in-law went on FOX and said it would be a lot nicer for DeSantis if he waited until 2028. I don't pay much credence to polls, but there are many that say DeSantis wins if he goes head to head with trump.
I hope Trump and DeSantis both run and tear each other to shreds.
Fuck yeah. 

I'm enjoying the hell out of some on the right going after that old bastard McConnell and blaming him for the mid-term losses. Again, fuck yeah.
(11-14-2022, 02:09 AM)Rootilda2 Wrote: I hope Trump and DeSantis both run and tear each other to shreds.

The dems aren't going to come up with some charismatic chap who even has a chance and not many will be willing to vote for asshole, senile Biden again.  So you should hope DeSantis runs, otherwise Trump will be your next president unless he croaks.
Where are all the filthy maga republicans who will defend this? Come out, come out, wherever you are.

[Image: FhkZvtbUAAArH5J?format=png&name=900x900]
I saw a headline from the NYT if I remember correctly that said Trump's motive for taking classified documents was ego, not financial.

Yeah, okay.
That makes sense to me.

His ego knows no bounds but his entire existence centers around $$$$ and who he can fuck over to get more of it. There's no way he didn't sell some of those documents.