Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Try to make the country better, apparently it's a offense punishable by butt rape, you go Chang! Straight to fucking hell.
(03-19-2023, 02:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 02:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: It couldn't happen to a more deserving person, Clangy.

Blowing-kisses

I've seen it said there is a chance the judge could put a gag order on this case. How long do you think trump will last? 

[Image: FrmQUqqXgAMcXNY?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2023, 04:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've seen it said there is a chance the judge could put a gag order on this case. How long do you think trump will last? 

It will last as long as it takes for the dems to milk every single drop. Their platform going into the election will be to stop Trump. If they win you can be sure they'll go right on milking him, because that's literally all they've got; given the intelligence of the average Democrat, it's probably good enough.
(03-19-2023, 03:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: Try to make the country better

That was Biden. Trump made the country worse with such lies about the seriousness of the Covid outbreak, the signing of the Affordable Care Act(that was Obama), lying about rigged elections, and inciting his deluded redneck hillbilly brain dead followers to overthrow the government.
He's screaming now, Clangy.  hah I don't know why he would want the attorney who dangled a pardon at Michael Cohen to testify tho, it seems kinda nutty. Ahahahaha! Insane!

[Image: FrnqS1vWAAE7ZEH?format=jpg&name=medium]
(03-19-2023, 07:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

That was Biden. Trump made the country worse with such lies about the seriousness of the Covid outbreak, the signing of the Affordable Care Act(that was Obama), lying about rigged elections, and inciting his deluded redneck hillbilly brain dead followers to overthrow the government.

He tried to stop flights from china and the dems said he's racist, he got all the medical equipment everyone needed and he got a useless fucking shot out to make all the stupid liberals happy, wtf are you talking about? And who do you know that died from covid that wasn't an old sick fuck? I bet no one.
Also did your shitty ass health insurance get worse or better? I bet neither on that one too because it's nothing but a charade however they spin it.
Oh and the "Great Insurrection ". Fucking blow me.
Food fight!
(03-19-2023, 07:48 PM)sally Wrote: Also did your shitty ass health insurance get worse or better? I bet neither on that one too because it's nothing but a charade however they spin it.

My health care stayed about the same as far as I know. $25 co-pays, prescriptions $10 or less. It's great to work for the State. Fuck those people that badmouth unions.
(03-19-2023, 07:50 PM)sally Wrote: Oh and the "Great Insurrection ". Fucking blow me.

No thanks, I never learned to ride a bicycle and hate standing in long lines.
(03-19-2023, 07:37 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 07:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

He tried to stop flights from china and the dems said he's racist, he got all the medical equipment everyone needed and he got a useless fucking shot out to make all the stupid liberals happy, wtf are you talking about? And who do you know that died from covid that wasn't an old sick fuck? I bet no one.

Yeah Trump......not a racist..... hah 

https://youtu.be/xpyGDdYGaPc
Still screaming. hah 

trump thinks he's above the law and his meltdown is delicious. I'm not so sure he's going to be able to get his cult as jacked up as they were on 16 given all the prosecutions taking place, but generally speaking, they tend to be pretty fricken dumb so....

[Image: FroXHnwaIAAmPjP?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: FroXHnwakAAHJOF?format=jpg&name=large]
I have been watching on from here in Australia. We should have a running commentry here in Mock when it happens. They are saying the other charges will soon follow in the other investigations. He has added evidence by inciting violence again.
Not sleeping and still screaming. I love this so much!

[Image: Frqmr3bacAAd35Q?format=jpg&name=medium]
Trump is an American tar-baby. The perfect distraction to keep dumb Muricans and libruls from seeing what's really going on.

If he isn't getting paid for his award-winning performance, he should be.
Riiiight.  

Aren't you the lucky one, you can choose to avoid it. You, and only you, have the power to shut it down so you needn't see it or hear it.

Speaking only for myself, I can pay attention to more than one thing at a time and I don't feel like it would be a stretch to say others can too.
i wouldn't see it if not here...
(03-20-2023, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: Riiiight.  

Aren't you the lucky one, you can choose to avoid it. You, and only you, have the power to shut it down so you needn't see it or hear it.

Speaking only for myself, I can pay attention to more than one thing at a time and I don't feel like it would be a stretch to say others can too.

There are millions of people who don't subscribe to partisan politics.

I don't doubt that you can walk and chew gum at the same time, but that isn't saying very much.
...but we are not talking about walking & chewing gum, we are talking about keeping track of current events.