Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
He is a petty and narcissist man with a gigantic ego, still better than weekend at bidens joe.
(06-16-2023, 02:26 PM)BigMark Wrote:  still better than weekend at bidens joe.

I don't agree with you whatsoever. We are so far apart we aren't even in the same building.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Keep 'em coming, trump. 

[Image: Fy1HsymXoAUccmp?format=jpg&name=medium]
CONGRESS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!    hah

[Image: FzOl58HaAAYdEmk?format=jpg&name=large]
(06-22-2023, 09:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: CONGRESS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!    hah

[Image: FzOl58HaAAYdEmk?format=jpg&name=large]
hah
He needs to shut the fuck up.
I think his inability to do that is playing the biggest role in him not being able to secure experienced counsel. He is in a world of hurt. Just yesterday a federal judge sentenced a former FBI agent to years in prison for doing what trump did, but on a much smaller scale AND she didn't lie & deny as trump has been doing. His lies, denial and ever changing story is not helping him at all.
(06-22-2023, 12:51 PM)BigMark Wrote: He needs to shut the fuck up.

Trump shutting up would be like dry water.

You live by the mouth, you die by the mouth.
Donald is “special”!   hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I couldn't possibly know this, but the screaming fit in all caps yesterday could have been brought on by his attorneys (and him) getting access to a plethora of the evidence against him--documents, recordings, things of that nature. Apparently the recording of trump trying to get his lawyer/s to lie for him isn't the only thing that has been recorded.

There's also some gossip that trump's last CoS, Mark Meadows, is cooperating with the Special Counsel. I wouldn't normally suggest paying attention to gossip, but Mark Meadows is trying to stay out of prison and he knows things that could help him accomplish that.
Again, Donald is “Special”. If you don’t believe it , just ask him he’ll tell you. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The audio of trump sharing our national security secrets with some giggling bimbos has been heard around the world. In his own words he confesses to having highly classified information and he then proceeds to share it. 

He tells one & all that the recording exonerates him.

[Image: FzmgLT4XwAIvoDO?format=jpg&name=medium]
Do presidents have the power to declassify secret documents?
(06-28-2023, 02:43 PM)rothschild Wrote: Do presidents have the power to declassify secret documents?

Yes, but it's my understanding there is quite a process to it. One can't simply say I declassify this and then proceed to discuss it or show it. There is protocol. Also, the declassification process doesn't extend to information classified under the Atomic Energy Act. I read a little about it and it seems complicated and exceedingly involved.
Trump, or rainbows and unicorns?

Hard pass on both.
(07-01-2023, 12:19 PM)BigMark Wrote:

Freaks.
trump posted screen shots of Obama's address on social media and one of his followers, Taylor Taranto, was arrested near the former prez' home with guns & 400 rounds of ammo.
I wonder if people shit on the sidewalk in Obama's neighborhood.
I don't believe you wonder that at all.