Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Oh I don't know, rothschild, after his trials would be my guess. It's still America after all and there is a process, but you know this already. I know you have trouble engaging in normal conversation but it would be great if you'd give it a shot every now & then.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-27-2023, 12:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh I don't know, rothschild, after his trials would be my guess. It's still America after all and there is a process, but you know this already. I know you have trouble engaging in normal conversation but it would be great if you'd give it a shot every now & then.

I heard they might not have Trump's trial until next May. I hope that isn't true.
trump's MO is to delaydelaydelay so I expect to see that with every arrest & indictment. The judge will play the biggest role in that. The delays will be allowed or they won't.
(07-27-2023, 12:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh I don't know, rothschild, after his trials would be my guess. It's still America after all and there is a process, but you know this already. I know you have trouble engaging in normal conversation but it would be great if you'd give it a shot every now & then.

After 6+ years of waiting with bated breath, you might think that libruls are a tad exhausted. If you did, you thought wrong!

After 6+ years of waiting with bated breath, you might think that libruls are a tad exhausted; if you did, you thought wrong! hah
Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch trump was only recently indicted & arrested. It hasn't been 6 years. 
[Image: F2E60RmXwAAFU1W?format=png&name=large]
[Image: F2OmfeHbQAAl_H9?format=jpg&name=medium]
HE WON’T WIN, I’M NOT VOTING FOR HIM!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: F2OiyHnbgAAK29n?format=jpg&name=medium]
(07-29-2023, 04:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: F2OiyHnbgAAK29n?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: F2SqFAeWQAAo0_I?format=jpg&name=large]
Former president donald trump has been indicted once again.

--Conspiracy to defraud the United States

--Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding

--Obstruction of, and an attempt to, obstruct an official proceeding

--Conspiracy against rights

That's a lotta conspiracy. Uh huh. A lot.
[Image: F2edvGGaAAQupTA?format=png&name=900x900]

[Image: F2eemhmaAAEzV5n?format=png&name=medium]

[Image: F2ee-wRWIAET0L8?format=png&name=medium]
(08-01-2023, 05:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Former president donald trump has been indicted once again.

--Conspiracy to defraud the United States

--Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding

--Obstruction of, and an attempt to, obstruct an official proceeding

--Conspiracy against rights

That's a lotta conspiracy. Uh huh. A lot.
89 Woo

Now we wait to see if he's going to prison or at least barred from running for President. Third times the charm! Come on lucky number three!
I hope trump's name isn't the only one on indictments. He has Congressmen in his pocket and I hope to see them pay a price for their participation. They are eager to help trump. Do you recall trump saying to his AG--"just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the republican congressmen."
(08-01-2023, 10:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Now we wait to see if he's going to prison or at least barred from running for President. Third times the charm! Come on lucky number three!

I don't see how he weasels out of this. There is a tremendous amount of evidence and it all comes from republicans. Republicans! Ahahahahaha.

trump is not a friend to America and neither is anyone who will vote for him.
(08-02-2023, 05:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: I hope trump's name isn't the only one on indictments. He has Congressmen in his pocket and I hope to see them pay a price for their participation. They are eager to help trump. Do you recall trump saying to his AG--"just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the republican congressmen."

6 co-conspirators. I think it was CBS News that uncovered 5 of the 6 names.