Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
I don't know how to spin.  111
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-06-2023, 06:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't know how to spin.  111

That's ok. The Republicans and Trumplicans sure know how to spin into a Democrat win.
[Image: F8A-RDdWMAAA2m5?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hamas is coming to America from Mexico? Or Mexicans are now Hamas and they raided Israel?

Yes, and it will soon be reported on FOX.
[Image: F8V-VAvb0AAEtEF?format=jpg&name=medium]
Is Trump still the king of Jerusalem?
Not since he called Hezbollah smart and Israel unprepared , now everyone is all pissed off at him again.
(10-13-2023, 07:24 PM)rothschild Wrote: Is Trump still the king of Jerusalem?

NH is going to have the shortest primary season ever, and Republicans are idiots.  Other than providing fire starting materials through the mail, the only thing they've done is tossing a 15 year old child out of a convention because he was recording it.
Ooopsie.    hah

[Image: F9DblHTWoAAxxJQ?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: F9DQIU4aQAAlBnB?format=jpg&name=medium]
Pretty sure Sidney Powell wasn't Trump's personal attorney.
rothschild! He fully admitted she was, along with those other fuckin' lunatics. 
(10-26-2023, 04:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild! He fully admitted she was, along with those other fuckin' lunatics. 

Pretty sure she was working for the Trump Campaign, not as his personal attorney -- which may have been Giuliani. Trump goes through them like kleenex.
[Image: F9rShf9XoAAbtXo?format=jpg&name=medium]
(10-30-2023, 06:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: F9rShf9XoAAbtXo?format=jpg&name=medium]

hah   my hubs and I have so many arguments about him.  Hubs still thinks he was the best president ever,  besides Reagan.
(10-30-2023, 07:28 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 06:16 AM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: F9rShf9XoAAbtXo?format=jpg&name=medium]

hah   my hubs and I have so many arguments about him.  Hubs still thinks he was the best president ever,  besides Reagan.
I used to have arguments with the people at the cigar shop about Trump. Now I just shut my mouth so I can focus on having a good time.
(10-30-2023, 08:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I used to have arguments with the people at the cigar shop about Trump. Now I just shut my mouth so I can focus on having a good time.
When hubs and I argue,  I flash my boobs,  and it shuts him up.  That man is a total neanderthal  hah
(10-30-2023, 08:34 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 08:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

When hubs and I argue,  I flash my boobs,  and it shuts him up.  That man is a total neanderthal  hah

I may need to move or just give in. I can't even find a Fuck Trump tshirt around here.
[Image: A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61BaOiS...UX679_.png]