Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
hah ..........................poor Joe.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: yYup9bd.gif]
Hey! That's what I said!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What the hell is Pappy doing? Does he climb out of the woodwork and throw down a post and then scurry off again? WTF, Pappy.
He's just proving to us that he hasn't died of coronavirus yet.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Pappy used to be fun until he started hanging out and reading on bizarre websites. Now, he's all about conspiracies and other far fetched bs.
(03-03-2020, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: hah ..........................poor Joe.

Poor Joe is having himself one hell of a rich Super Tuesday.

After his big win in South Carolina, followed by extraordinarily quick endorsements from Buttigieg, Klobuchar, and O'Rourke (reportedly as a result of Obama working his magic behind the scenes)......Joe Biden has gone from dud to stud in just three days.  

Bernie was beating Biden big time, in terms of early votes.  However, in votes cast today, Biden is cleaning house and is now ahead of Bernie in earned delegates.  

California has far and away the most delegates at play though, and due to the huge size of the electorate, it will be a few more days before the final vote counts and delegate allocations are tabulated. 

So, Bernie could still end up coming out ahead after Super Tuesday, but only IF Biden gets less than the 15% threshold in California (which seems highly unlikely).

It's really starting to look like it will be Trump vs. Biden come November.
Such awesome news to wake up to! Oh happy day!

I saw a headline that said some people had stood in line to vote for over 5 hours! There's no excuse for that bullshit. Waiting in line for hours is voter suppression. Closing polling places is voter suppression.
I think Joe running for Senate on super Thursday is great! Go Joe go!   Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm just now hearing that Bloomberg dropped out. I've been very busy and didn't even check my phone all morning but now I'm back home and I want to see what I've missed. Things are moving fast!
(03-04-2020, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm just now hearing that Bloomberg dropped out. I've been very busy and didn't even check my phone all morning but now I'm back home and I want to see what I've missed. Things are moving fast!

I'm sure he'll back Joe Biden and throw all the money he's committed to Biden's campaign, which will be a big boost.

Betting Elizabeth Warren drops out soon too.  Her most recent strategy to try to get the nomination at a contested convention looks much less viable than it did a few days ago.

I think Bernie is gonna get knocked out by Biden in the next few primaries and there won't be any contested convention.  If so, I really hope Joe Biden can stay focused and sharp.  He's got a lot of support from Democrats around him, but he's gotta be on point when he's in the hot-seat by himself.
Biden needs to refer to his note cards more often.    He's just as bad as Trump with the verbal diarrhea.    I  wonder if how many women he's going to feel up if he gets the presidency.    Whose dress will get a 'mustard ' stain this time around.
Not to offend anyone, apologies if I do but I think I might hate Bernie as much as people hated Hillary in 2016. He's running on the grand scheme to change the government for the people which in theory is great but he's incapable of actually doing any of it and he's nearly 80 fucking years old. If he wins, his supporters that are convinced only Bernie can save the planet are going to be screaming in frustration when fuck all gets done.
The only nice Bernie supporter I've ever encountered is HotD. All of the ones I've come across online are just like trump supporters as far as general attitude & comments go.
Just last night, a Bernie supporter tried to pull that "low information" bullshit about black voters and when he got piled on for such blatant racism, he switched gears and said it's all the low information boomers' fault. I'm sick and fucking tired of boomers getting blamed for everything and he might want to look at the voting average for young voters... it's something like 13%. Is that the boomer generation's fault too? Fucking asshole, there's enough blame to go around. Especially for Bernie Bros who in my opinion are neck and neck with MAGAts for cult of personality insanity.
And while I'm on my soapbox, fuck all of you that are jumping on Biden's "super Thursday" mistake as a sign that he's too feeble to even feed himself. Show me one single person that hasn't misspoke before. It''s pretty rich to worship Trump and then mock Biden for a verbal fumble, you goddamn hypocrites.

Biden's not my first choice and I hate Bernie but I'm voting for whoever wins the dem primary because Trump is a chancre sore on the taint of America and he needs to be removed.
(03-04-2020, 03:45 PM)Rootilda Wrote: And while I'm on my soapbox, fuck all of you that are jumping on Biden's "super Thursday" mistake as a sign that he's too feeble to even feed himself.  Show me one single person that hasn't misspoke before.  It''s pretty rich to worship Trump and then mock Biden for a verbal fumble, you goddamn hypocrites.

Biden's not my first choice and I hate Bernie but I'm voting for whoever wins the dem primary because Trump is a chancre sore on the taint of America and he needs to be removed.

If it was just 'one' blunder, I wouldn't have a problem with it.   Time magazine has an article called "Biden's top 10 gaffes"  for christs' sake. 

Not to mention that you are what's wrong with American politics.   Let's not vote for a candidate that supports our views, let's vote for any old pervert as long as he's not Trump.

Fuck it, and they call me narrow minded.
a canker sore on your taint, damn girl you get around.
I'm not even thinking about policy right now. The only goal in my mind is to get trump the fuck out of there. As the saying goes, I'm voting blue no matter who.
its not a deal breaker though