Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
What is there to notice?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well she was the most moderate one, but I think a person has to be an extremist to capture any attention nowadays.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Gabbard is technically still in the race, but she’s not ‘running’ in it.

She’s not a contender and I don’t think she’s even trying to be.

She seems, to me, to be keeping her name on the ballot because it helps get her frequent appearances on FOX news. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her working for FOX soon.
(03-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Gabbard  is still in....................she's a woman so nobody notices her.

Your assertion that nobody notices her because she’s a woman is transparent and idiotic Mags.
(03-06-2020, 09:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Gabbard  is still in....................she's a woman so nobody notices her.

Your assertion that nobody notices her because she’s a woman is transparent and idiotic Mags.

i only say that because Warren said yesterday that the remaining candidates weren't "diverse" enough. She relegated Gabbard to the trash heap, not me sunshine. It's understandable as Warren is like Clinton in blaming everyone else but themselves for their failures. 

What Warren stated was wrong.
Oh please.  Like I said, transparent and idiotic. 

Warren did no such thing. Gabbard is not a contender and has no path to victory.  She’s not a consideration at this point because of her status in the race, not because of her gender.

By your logic, Trump (and you and other Trump supporters) have thrown Bill Weld into the trash heap because he has a penis.

He is rarely if ever mentioned as the possible Republican candidate to be running against the Democratic nominee in November.  

The fact is.....Weld has earned a delegate, but he’s clearly not a contender either and no one is pretending otherwise.
You are going into this thinking that Weld actually has a penis.
hah
Here's the calendar of events left in the 2020 Democratic Primary election cycle.

Tuesday, March 10:  Primaries 
Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota and Washington will all hold their primary contests that day. Michigan, a key state in the general election, will be the largest in play with 125 delegates to allocate. Overall, 9 percent of all pledged delegates will be up for grabs on March 10.

Sunday, March 15:  Democratic Debate
Democratic Primary Debate in Phoenix; Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders.  50% of the total delegates will have been earned by this 11th of 12 scheduled Democratic debates.

Tuesday, March 17:  Primaries
The states heading to the polls are Arizona, Florida, Illinois and Ohio

Tuesday, April 28: Primaries
New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland and Rhode Island.  NY and PA will be the two biggest states on the ballot, allocating 274 delegates and 186 delegates, respectively. 

Tuesday, June 2:  Primaries
This is the last major day for state primaries. New Jersey will be the largest state to vote as it's responsible for awarding 126 delegates. Montana, New Mexico, South Dakota and Washington D.C. will also weigh in on the race.

July 13 to July 16:  Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  
If either Biden or Sanders earns 1,991 delegates by then, he will be the party's nominee.  If not, it will be a contested convention and the party's superdelegate voters will determine the Democratic nominee for President.
Trump going up against Bernie in a debate would be fun but Trump going up against Biden will make it look like Trump is picking on an old person. Bernie would be more agile I believe and going against Biden if a person is not careful would look like elder abuse in front of America. But that's just my take on all this.
I'd be very surprised if trump debates anyone. He is deteriorating by the day.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
So the Democrats have rejected the Black candidate, the Gay candidate and the women candidate. They are now backing the old guy that has been in Washington for 45 years and he's bitching about the way things are done there. Plenty of time to change things and today wants to finally do what he has not accomplished in 45 yrs. OK   hah  I get it.
(03-07-2020, 05:29 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'd be very surprised if trump debates anyone. He is deteriorating by the day.  Smiley_emoticons_smile

seriously, you need therapy.
Naaaaa she's OK and just hates Trump. She is one of the best people I have ever meet online.
(03-07-2020, 09:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: So the Democrats have rejected the Black candidate, the Gay candidate and the women candidate. They are now backing the old guy that has been in Washington for 45 years and he's bitching about the way things are done there. Plenty of time to change things and today wants to finally do what he has not accomplished in 45 yrs. OK   hah  I get it.

That's why I liked the Butt guy,    he's only been in politics for a few years,  so he hasn't had time to forge friendships with the old cronies.   

Most of my Facebook friends are Bernie fans,  and they're quite pissed at Biden taking the lead.  They compare creepy Joe's touchy feely ways to Trump's pussy talk,  and don't understand why the rest of the country  can't see that trump and Biden are 'wings from the same bird' .   

Oh well,   I'll just have to wait and see what cardboard cutout the libertarians throw at us.
(03-07-2020, 10:37 PM)pyropappy Wrote: seriously, you need therapy.

The only one needing therapy is you, you unpatriotic, conspiracy believing fruitcake.
(03-08-2020, 01:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: Naaaaa she's OK and just hates Trump. She is one of the best people I have ever meet online.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I'm beginning to think the plan is to get Biden in and have him take Hillary as vice, then she takes him out and becomes President. I really do not put it past liberal thinking.  hah    It's fun to look into the mindset though.
(03-09-2020, 08:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm beginning to think the plan is to get Biden in and have him take Hillary as vice, then she takes him out and becomes President. I really do not put it past liberal thinking.  hah    It's fun to look into the mindset though.
I thought Biden was going to take Barack or Michelle Obama as VP.
Joe Biden racked up two more endorsements from his previous competitors yesterday; Kamala Harris and Cory Booker.  That makes nine total.

The only competitor endorsements Bernie Sanders has garnered are from Bill de Blasio and  Marianne Williamson.  He's also being endorsed by Jesse Jackson though.

I'm interested to see if Bernie Sanders can win a decent number of delegates tonight, especially in Michigan.

Sanders beat Hillary Clinton in the state in 2016, but Joe Biden has already won some states that Bernie won four years ago and Biden is projected to win in Michigan tonight as well.