Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Maggot will praise Trump for his brilliant leadership abilities, Mark will write a stupid non sequitur that mentions a body part or function and Sally will bitch about it but ultimately acknowledge that there's no difference between mail-in and absentee ballots.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Pull my dinger!
Actually I dont fucking care.
I'm very interested in the 2020 Senate races.

The Democrats need to maintain their current number of seats and flip 4 Republican seats to gain control of the Senate (or flip 3 Republican seats if the Dems win the Presidency / Vice Presidency).

I'm hoping Martha McSally ( R) gets defeated by Mark Kelly (D) here in AZ.  McSally has always rubbed me way wrong and I like Kelly's platform better.  

I'm hoping even harder that Mitch McConnell gets beat by one of his two Democratic challengers (either one will do) in Kentucky.  He's a terribly ineffective and obstructive Senate Majority Leader and has been for way too long, in my opinion.  

McConnell has been quite focused and effective at one thing though:  stacking the federal courts with religious/conservative lifetime judges for evangelicals and conservatives.  I'll give him that.  I personally consider that a net minus for the country's future, but I know it's a big plus for many Republicans who will overlook other shortcomings to keep that rolling.

I'd love to see South Carolina give Lindsey Graham get the boot too, but I think he's probably safe.
Anyway, the other most vulnerable Republican Senators up for re-election are considered to be: 

--Corey Gardner of Colorado

--Susan Collins of Maine

--Steve Daines of Montana

--Thom Tillis of North Carolina

--David Perdue of Georgia

--Kelly Loeffler of Georgia

--Joni Ernst of Iowa

--(Open seat) Kansas

Related:  https://cookpolitical.com/ratings/senate-race-ratings
Pretty sure Gardner's not getting reelected, he's not well liked.
The Wisconsin GOP held an in-person convention. I'll be keeping my eye on Rep. Glenn Grothman who could barely speak between bouts of coughing and gasping for air. It made me laugh to see him tugging at his collar in an effort to get some air. If he has the trump plague I will probably be back to mock him for it. HaHaFuckinHa.  34

I save all my compassion for those that deserve it, and he's not one of them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I believe Collins of Maine will be out and Lepage will be in. People up there are pissed about her handling of the Corona flu because she kept everyone out of work despite the low flu numbers. Lepage will run and take back the State from the RINO.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Lepage was widely hated by both sides of the aisle but who knows.
Maggot got today's talking point. RHINO!   hah
Republican
In
Name
Only

Blowing-kisses
Patriot, American, Taxpayer, Goodguy
PATG? That's a terrible acronym.
That's OG to you sugartits!
(07-12-2020, 09:44 PM)BigMark Wrote: Patriot, American, Taxpayer, Goodguy

There are no patriots who support & defend trump.
Nothing says patriotism like a nice riot or church burning or stopping traffic at rush hour. The real show of patriotism is the toppling of statues and writing graffiti on walls of private businesses.
(07-12-2020, 09:56 PM)Rootilda Wrote: PATG? That's a terrible acronym.
How about Patriot,American, Taxpayer, Idiots, Oh we're fucked!

PATIO.
(07-13-2020, 06:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Nothing says patriotism like a nice riot or church burning or stopping traffic at rush hour. The real show of patriotism is the toppling of statues and writing graffiti on walls of private businesses.

oh please, their protests are legitimate. Their actions then brought up discussions here on the morning talk shows and news here, where 1 former Prime Minister statue was defaced and had to be covered up. Also other symbols of early aristocracy those statues that were involved in the killing of the indigenous people have also had graffiti sprayed on them. 

It's analyzing and taking notice of what they are saying. The statues represent pain for some of your fellow countrymen from all walks of life. They want the world and your country to stand up and take notice. I have to say it is working.

I really didn't realize all this shit was going down in the USA like this, and that was the status quo. These incidents keeps the spotlight on the issue and forces change. It's not comfortable. You can't keep oppressing certain parts of your low socioeconomic population because they have more melanin in their skin than you.

The thing is, helping others, accepting others is beneficial not just to the recipients but the community on the whole and can change peoples lives. I am not saying you hang with gun toting drug dealers. Many people chose a dark path, but for those who want to better themselves, we should be a light of hope for them.
(07-13-2020, 07:04 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-13-2020, 06:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Nothing says patriotism like a nice riot or church burning or stopping traffic at rush hour. The real show of patriotism is the toppling of statues and writing graffiti on walls of private businesses.

oh please, their protests are legitimate. Their actions then brought up discussions here on the morning talk shows and news here, where 1 former Prime Minister statue was defaced and had to be covered up. Also other symbols of early aristocracy those statues that were involved in the killing of the indigenous people have also had graffiti sprayed on them. 

It's analyzing and taking notice of what they are saying. The statues represent pain for some of your fellow countrymen from all walks of life. They want the world and your country to stand up and take notice. I have to say it is working.

I really didn't realize all this shit was going down in the USA like this, and that was the status quo. These incidents keeps the spotlight on the issue and forces change. It's not comfortable. You can't keep oppressing certain parts of your low socioeconomic population because they have more melanin in their skin than you.

The thing is, helping others, accepting others is beneficial not just to the recipients but the community on the whole and can change peoples lives. I am not saying you hang with gun toting drug dealers. Many people chose a dark path, but for those who want to better themselves, we should be a light of hope for them.

That's good to know hopefully your car and home gets tagged or maybe your car gets torched for you know the "legitimate" protests and the furtherance of being 'woke" you could then say you did your part.
Are you wishing me ill will Maggot? Of course I do not condone violence, this movement is resorting to desperate measures.

What is the value of a human life mean to you Maggot? People are frightened they are angry and they want the world to know what is going on. It's a statue or the other things they are expressing their rage and pain; they are impoverished disrespected and they have had enough.

How the bloody hell do this uneducated white males think they are so much better than us common folk both blacks and women that they can threaten and run about killing in the name of....................