Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Nobody decorates with Jesus displays anymore unless they are like 90 years old. The crucifix falling off the wall was a sign to put it in a drawer.
Next to the dildo.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Love those brothers & The Lincoln Project too.

Mike Pence is a counterfeit Christian. He's a pathetic excuse for a man, just like trump is.

Does anyone else find it worrisome that we have the secret police in America? This is all trump and boss hogg bill barr.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-18-2020, 08:40 PM)sally Wrote: Nobody decorates with Jesus displays anymore unless they are like 90 years old. The crucifix falling off the wall was a sign to put it in a drawer.
Oh really. Guess I should put the Last Supper wood carving and the old picture of Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus in the drawer too. It's more of sign I need to get an air conditioner. Most of my signs are hung with Command strips and even though i have 2 fans, the apartment is still hot and the heat melts the glue/sticky stuff.
I think they got pissed when the protesters tried to ransack a federal building.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-19-2020, 09:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think they got pissed when the protesters tried to ransack a federal building.

This is the United States of America. Are you sanctioning & justifying something that is comparable to secret police, Maggot?
(07-19-2020, 04:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: Love those brothers & The Lincoln Project too.

Mike Pence is a counterfeit Christian. He's a pathetic excuse for a man, just like trump is.

Does anyone else find it worrisome that we have the secret police in America? This is all trump and boss hogg bill barr.
I find it worrisome that America has secret police. And even more worrisome that I was right when I told my Trump supporting Facebook friends that Trump is the Orange-American Hitler.
(07-19-2020, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 09:54 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think they got pissed when the protesters tried to ransack a federal building.

This is the United States of America. Are you sanctioning & justifying something that is comparable to secret police, Maggot?

There is a difference between a local police department and a Federal building. If the local police want to protect their station they may or may not but a federal building belongs to the Feds and they WILL protect it. It's very simple even a caveman could figure it out.
(07-19-2020, 11:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: There is a difference between a local police department and a Federal building. If the local police want to protect their station they may or may not but a federal building belongs to the Feds and they WILL protect it. It's very simple even a caveman could figure it out.

Maggot, they are not identifying themselves as Feds. They are not identifying themselves period! They are pulling people off the streets and taking them away in unmarked vehicles! This is America and that is wrong. It's very simple, even a caveman could figure it out.
Unmarked *rental* vehicles. They could be anyone.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(07-19-2020, 01:33 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Unmarked *rental* vehicles.  They could be anyone.

Business is bad, maybe it's Hertz Vs Avis looking to grab up customers! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm not sure if they are even Feds, they could be trying to create "fake" crimes and injustices. I will wait until there is more info before jumping on anything. I would not put it past anyone because fake crimes are out there.
Unmarked squads with military weapons are kidnapping protesters off the streets and throwing them into unmarked vehicles to be taken away. There is nothing to identify these people, not on their uniforms nor on the vehicles. There is no way to hold them accountable. What does that sound like to you? Looks like a third world country to me, a place governed by fascists.
It's being reported that republican John Kasich is planning to endorse Joe Biden when he speaks at the Democratic National Convention.
The one video showed them gently placing him into the van.
(07-20-2020, 10:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: Unmarked squads with military weapons are kidnapping protesters off the streets and throwing them into unmarked vehicles to be taken away. There is nothing to identify these people, not on their uniforms nor on the vehicles. There is no way to hold them accountable. What does that sound like to you? Looks like a third world country to me, a place governed by fascists.

Are protesters and rioters held accountable? Who is paying for all the damage? When Republicans protest they don't riot. The Tea party never rioted, the guns rights people never rioted the anti abortion crowd never rioted.
That's not what we were talking about.

There was a time you were all about state's rights. That's changed, huh?
(07-20-2020, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's not what we were talking about.

There was a time you were all about state's rights. That's changed, huh?

Nope, but they were fucking with a federal building. That is an entirely different animal.
Are protesters and rioters wearing "marked" clothing? Pelosi say's they are "Storm troopers" so I guess she is on the side of illegal rioting and ransacking federal buildings and negating victim rights. Sounds about right. She's lost it........