Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
The rioters are out of control from what I saw. I guess if people keep saying we are the worst country in the world then we should do like other countries and shoot them all down.
Laying out the carpet for Mrs. Obama

can you see it
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-20-2020, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: The rioters are out of control from what I saw. I guess if people keep saying we are the worst country in the world then we should do like other countries and shoot them all down.

Protecting the federal court house is what is happening because the city or state will not.
Hey, cum drops, why do y'all keep changing the people to rioters when it's the peaceful protesters I'm referring to?

...and besides, this is still the good ol' U S of A and we don't do like Russia does even when people are vandalizing property. How about putting your country first or is that too much to ask?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cum drops are falling from my head...
So I did some talking to the sun.
(07-21-2020, 09:36 AM)BigMark Wrote: Cum drops are falling from my head...

It's your lucky day!
I have a feeling Biden will not be doing any debates.
Cumdrops are falling rom my head
And just like the guy whose cock is too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those cumdrops are falling from my head, they keep falling
I hate that I read that to the actual tune. Jesus.
(07-21-2020, 11:50 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have a feeling Biden will not be doing any debates.

We'll revisit this when trump refuses to debate.
Get out the umbrella baby, things are getting real up in here!
Quote:Dr. Sharon Meieran is a commissioner for Multnomah County, where Portland is located. She spoke to Yahoo News by phone Monday evening before the latest round of protests started.

You spent the weekend out among the protesters. What’s your on-the-ground report?

It was very interesting to be there in person. You read all the accounts in various media outlets, and I was worried I was walking into a war zone and it absolutely was not like that — it was not like that anywhere in Portland. There was a large group of protesters there, marching and protesting peacefully, and a lot of feeling that we’re in this together and we’re exercising our constitutional right to assemble and speak out.

I was there Saturday and Sunday and the crowd was by-and-large very peaceful, chanting. And then out of the blue there was, the federal forces came out, and without any warning, without any discrimination of targets, just started throwing canisters of teargas into the street. There was a lot of crowd dispersal but there was also regrouping, and I think Sunday there was an even larger crowd — seemed like there was even more of the teargas was used and even more people that dispersed with that and came back around and still gathered.
[Image: 1E2CJaE.png]

https://news.yahoo.com/portland-protests...30188.html
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Dr. Meieran's story is pretty much the same story I've read from others there. The descriptions are always the same,"peaceful protesters ". trump would like every night to be a replay of Lafayette Square.
(07-21-2020, 04:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hey, cum drops, why do y'all keep changing the people to rioters when it's the peaceful protesters I'm referring to?
Oh I dont know, maybe because everytime I look at news I'm seeing live footage of rioters.
Well we just received our applications today from NE, to get our "mail-in" ballots for the November election.

I'm afraid we won't be back there in time for the election. It's only a one page questionnaire.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

100 days until the election.
28 Trump’s Campaign announces its all-star line-up of speakers for new scaled down Republican Convention. Ted Nugent, Scott Baio, Antonio Sabato Jr, and Diamond and Silk will all appear virtually in Zoom boxes before Trump’s acceptance speech. You can already feel the electricity.  28
(07-27-2020, 07:41 AM)Duchess Wrote: 28 Trump’s Campaign announces its all-star line-up of speakers for new scaled down Republican Convention. Ted Nugent, Scott Baio, Antonio Sabato Jr, and Diamond and Silk will all appear virtually in Zoom boxes before Trump’s acceptance speech. You can already feel the electricity.  28
It's going to be the biggest and bestest virtual crowd ever. hah
(07-27-2020, 08:33 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: It's going to be the biggest and bestest virtual crowd ever. hah

I can't get it confirmed by trump, his campaign or any of the people mentioned. No one will own it.