Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Once when I was about 12 yrs old I mailed a love letter to Betty Severance in one of those and instantly regretted it. I had both arms stuck in it and both feet off the ground trying to get it back out. I never got it back and hid out at school for a month.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They were attaching string or tape to glue traps and fishing the mail out so we no longer have drive up mailboxes, what a pain in the rear.
They aren't just taking mailboxes, they are removing the sorting machines as well as taking delivery trucks out of service. They are deliberately doing what they can to suppress our votes. All Americans should be outraged! This affects all of us.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They are only taking mailboxes that have 3-4 in the same place. It's not anything Trump is doing. They are trying to cut cost as they are not getting filled up.

Swanson said USPS is only removing mailboxes where there were already multiple boxes stationed next to each other. USPS has not removed any mailboxes in locations where there was only one, Swanson said.

"In locations where we have more than one box sitting in the same spot side by side, we leave one behind," Swanson said.

Swanson said the directive came from USPS headquarters about a week ago and that boxes are probably being removed nationwide.

This is propaganda created to piss the left off and we all know how excited they get at the drop of a pin. The Democrats are pushing a non-sequitur.
It pisses me off when the gardner quarter fills two green waste bins.
Former Ohio governor John Kasich said that a prominent republican Congressman is coming out in support of Joe Biden today. Who could it be? Who is going to risk the nitwit in chief's juvenile wrath? All I can think of is Mitt Romney, he's the only one who isn't terrified of a mean tweet, the rest of them have been neutered by trump. 
[Image: kamala_harris_for_president_2020_lawn_si...vr_307.jpg]
(08-17-2020, 05:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: kamala_harris_for_president_2020_lawn_si...vr_307.jpg]

Too little, Too late, she's spoken for! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Kristin Urquiza spoke during the Democratic National Convention Monday evening about losing her father to the coronavirus, saying his "only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump."

What she's saying: "After five agonizing days, he died alone in the ICU with a nurse holding his hand," Urquiza said. My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump and for that, he paid with his life."
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Healthy? He weighed 300 pounds for god's sake.
So do you.
Say's the petite lady.
He doesn't look that big to me. Nice of you to once again find an excuse to pardon Trump's inaction on a virus that's killing over a thousand people a day in this country. Fat ass.

[Image: V6SxD74.png]
I bet you say that a lot.
Imagine if we were having planes crashing everyday and killing 1000 people. Would so many people be lackadaisical? I don't think so. I think there would be a big fuckin' uproar.
I know that the Democrats want to blame trump for all of this but how can anyone possibly blame him for a pandemic? He was the first one to stop Chinese from flying into the country even when Pelosi, Shumer and the Gov of New York called him racist because of it. In march all three were telling people to come on down to Chinatown and go ahead lets pack the subways, all because they wanted to do the opposite of whatever he said.

They were to busy trying to impeach him even saying his alarm on the virus was only a distraction from that. he got everyone the ventilators and sniped all the red tape to get it out there. He even sent a ship to New York to take the elderly that caught it and Cuomo sent them back to the nursing homes demanding they take them in. Even when the ship was sitting there. Why because Trump said it was OK to put them on it.

The Dems bend over backwards to do the opposite of what Trump says right or wrong they are also at fault, so when I hear stupid shit like Trump is at fault for all this death it just reinforces my belief that they in fact are out to destroy America. 

So shove that trumps fault bullshit up your ass. 

Thank you for your time.  Cheers
(08-18-2020, 02:51 PM)Maggot Wrote:  how can anyone possibly blame him for a pandemic? 

Stop here We've been down this road before. No one is blaming him for the Coronavirus. He bears FULL responsibility for his lack of response. The Coronavirus first made its way into his daily briefing last November! He spent months lying and denying it was even a thing, he even spent a lot of time saying it was the Democrats new hoax WHEN HE KNEW BETTER! He is completely responsible for every goddamn thing that is going on now. The deaths, the jobs lost, the homes lost, the lives lost, the education lost, every single thing that has been lost including our way of life is trump's fault. His incompetence has cost Americans a great deal.
I can hardly wait to see what trump pulls out of the bottom of the barrel to speak at his convention. Heh Heh
Woooo. Cindy McCain, John McCain's widow, will be speaking at the Democrat's convention tonight. I think if she says she's voting for him it will carry some significant weight in Arizona.
The Convention is basically a Trump roast so eh. I don't plan to watch the republican one either. Those people are so far displaced from reality who cares. All i can say is how many takes did it take to get it "just" right.  hah