Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(08-24-2020, 06:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: hah hah hah

[Image: EgHkcYjXoAITCce?format=jpg&name=900x900]
hah
I just watched former Senator Jeff Flake endorse Joe Biden. That couldn't have been easy and there's more republicans where he came from who are finally standing up to do the same thing. I kinda already knew what he was going to say, I've seen a little chat about it the past couple of days but I was not expecting to hear him use the term "klan" in regards to trump. Holy cow.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know Senator Flake got a lot of shit for meekly going against Trump... his party called him a traitor, Trump obsessively smeared him on Twitter... and the Ds called him a coward for not going further. But I thought it was actually pretty brave of him to do what he did, as ineffective as it was, and to retire rather than continue indirectly supporting Trump. Flake's got bigger balls than we give him credit for.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Usually a candidate gets a little boost when the convention comes to town. When the DNC had theirs Trump got the bump up. I wonder what will happen after the RNC has their convention.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-24-2020, 03:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I wonder what will happen after the RNC has their convention.

I don't know, but I can tell you I am tickled shitless that trump will be speaking everyday! Go, trump, go! 
He will do fine. Bring on the debates. I will watch those.
Joe said he knows where the debates will be held, Earth! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

He may try and stalemate and try for a virtual debate which would be stupid.
Just a reminder to all, trump doesn't want to be reelected to help Americans, he wants to be reelected to stay out of prison, and it's not only trump, it's ivanka for misuse of funds, jr for perjury, there is a lot of shit out there and I'm here for the hellfire that will rain upon them all.
hah  OK Prrrrraise Jesus!
Alrighty. That's fair. You tell me why YOU think he wants to be reelected.
Being leader of the free world is a great ego booster.
Former RNC chairman Michael Steele has joined the Lincoln Project! Weeeeeee!  19
(08-24-2020, 04:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: Being leader of the free world is a great ego booster.
He's not the leader of the free world, he gave that up with his America First isolationism. The other countries have moved on without us.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Sure sure. (pats head and rolls eyes)
She's right. 
(pats two heads and rolls eyes)
(08-24-2020, 03:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: Alrighty. That's fair. You tell me why YOU think he wants to be reelected.

He really has no reason other than trying to get business booming and staying out of wars. I really don't think he is in for the money like many of these freshman representatives or to keep funding wasteful government programs. Maybe he is sick of the waste and taxes that the government can dump on people. 

After looking at the plan from Biden/Harris to tax businesses that make over 400,000 gross per year he might have a soft spot for free enterprise. I do know he has stumped on majority rule and does not take the thousands of causes that the Dems have forever chirped about. So how does a person please everyone?   

You don't And this is what the Democrates dream about and say that they will be able to do it, at least until they get elected. Then they coil back into their holes waiting for another "bad man" as their bank accounts get fat.

What plan have they put out other than the orange dude is bad? I have seen it but have you? And if so what do you think of it.
(08-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: What plan have they put out other than the orange dude is bad? I have seen it but have you? And if so what do you think of it.

You looked for the plan and couldn't find it? Seriously? Everything you could possibly want to know is laid out on Joe Biden's website. He even speaks about the Coronavirus LAST FALL!
Stop being gullible, people. It's not cute.