Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(08-26-2020, 04:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Absentee voting not mail in. go to the polls people, get out and vote.
Yes, go out to the polls and vote. I'm sure Trump and his Republican/Russian cronies have already started rigging and hacking the voting machines.
Absentee voting is mail-in voting for fuck's sake. How god damn hard is that to understand?

New ad:

Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(08-26-2020, 04:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Absentee voting not mail in. go to the polls people, get out and vote.

(08-26-2020, 05:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
Yes, go out to the polls and vote. I'm sure Trump and his Republican/Russian cronies have already started rigging and hacking the voting machines.

I have to vote by mail in ballot. I already called my town clerk, and she mailed me the forms to get a mail in ballot.

I'm registered in NE, not here in FL, so I have no choice if I want to vote!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Can't stand trump,  he's an egotistical cheeto,  can't stand biden, he's a pedophile.    Really wish that other parties were more prominent and had a chance.    Meh
(08-26-2020, 06:38 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Absentee voting is mail-in voting for fuck's sake. How god damn hard is that to understand?

When absentee voting a request needs to be made to get a ballot based on the ability to not make it to the polls and why.

With mail in voting everyone that registered in any past primary gets a vote mailed to them to vote with.

There is a difference. Requesting a vote verses getting a ballot without the request, having both makes it easy to vote twice and possibly 3 times by going to the polls to physically vote. The assumption that each town has it's shit together enough to distinguish the 3 different ability's in time for a single day (the 4th)  is absurd. And only confuses the process. If people could be trusted sure it would work but ............Also it does not take into consideration the old voter rolls have considered a death in that year.

So yes Absentee and mail in is different. Some may mail back a vote from their parents that have died because they got their mail in ballots because they were on the voter registration list.

Absentee voting is a request in that voting block from the person voting that year. Yet there is still room for corruption in that way as 2 weeks ago Grandpa croaked but it has not registered yet if someone from that address made the request.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-26-2020, 08:01 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 06:38 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Absentee voting is mail-in voting for fuck's sake. How god damn hard is that to understand?

When absentee voting a request needs to be made to get a ballot based on the ability to not make it to the polls and why.

With mail in voting everyone that registered in any past primary gets a vote mailed to them to vote with.

There is a difference. Requesting a vote verses getting a ballot without the request, having both makes it easy to vote twice and possibly 3 times by going to the polls to physically vote. The assumption that each town has it's shit together enough to distinguish the 3 different ability's in time for a single day (the 4th)  is absurd. And only confuses the process. If people could be trusted sure it would work but ............Also it does not take into consideration the old voter rolls have considered a death in that year.

So yes Absentee and mail in is different. Some may mail back a vote from their parents that have died because they got their mail in ballots because they were on the voter registration list.

Absentee voting is a request in that voting block from the person voting that year. Yet there is still room for corruption in that way as 2 weeks ago Grandpa croaked but it has not registered yet if someone from that address made the request.

Didn't you explain this already somewhere?  I could have sworn that ive read it before.
I think the Democrats might just start seeing the violent riots going on. Their poll numbers are dropping because of it and they may be trying to figure out a way to blame Trump. Remember when he was the devil for sending the National Guard to Washington to protect that federal building? He was vilified.

Watch for the left trying to blame him for all this rioting in Kenosha. It's predictable. Give it a few days.
Pelosi doesn't want to have debates............

BWA HA HA HA HA 

They're mailed in, whatever you want to call them. Do you think the post office sorts them by absentee vs mail in so the absentee ballots are more secure? You fucking mooks. This isn't rocket science.
(08-27-2020, 03:01 PM)Rootilda Wrote: They're mailed in, whatever you want to call them. Do you think the post office sorts them by absentee vs mail in so the absentee ballots are more secure?  You fucking mooks. This isn't rocket science.

Why dont you just roll those little beedy eyes back to what I wrote teaching the dumbfounded dumbfucks the difference between absentee and mail in. Any idiot knows that both are mailed but an absentee is requested the mass mail ins are sent by the registered users dead or alive. Most states use absentee but some just mail them out willy nilly
(08-27-2020, 02:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: Pelosi doesn't want to have debates............

Isn't the point she made one of why would anyone sit through an exchange with someone who doesn't do anything but lie? Personally, I want them to debate. I happen to think the more that trump has the opportunity to show his ass the better off Democrats will be. In general, the vote is already baked in, people have made up their minds already, the next couple months will be an effort to reach those sitting on the fence, hard to believe there are those who are, but there is, and they are the people who need to see the difference between trump, the corrupt, pathological lying sadist and former VP Biden. There are a few things that give me hope, one of them is that trump can't count on the majority of college educated people this time around, another is women, not saying all women, simply saying in general. Also, there is a significant amount of republicans who are supporting Biden/Harris, all of them voted for trump the first time around and he's lost them. His lack of leadership & incompetence have cost him a great deal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Everyone knew especially the democrats that Biden debating Trump would be dangerous. Biden has issues with his cognitive abilities. It has to be a factor. Pelosi is just making excuses and she is just trying to blow them off with that weak excuse well let her try, It will not work.
Who is everyone? The only person I ever see talk about it is YOU, and I hangout with mostly republicans who never mention anything at all like that. hah 
...and besides, does she even get a say in this? This isn't her lane, it's campaign business.
Just going by historical developments. That's OK Just a public service announcement anyways.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
There are literally hours of Trump stumbling over words and doing his accordion hands when he fucks up yet the stooges that support him are howling about Biden having dementia. Up is down, black is white.
(08-27-2020, 06:29 PM)Rootilda Wrote: There are literally hours of Trump stumbling over words and doing his accordion hands when he fucks up yet the stooges that support him are howling about Biden having dementia. Up is down, black is white.

That's OK I just want to see debates so the entire country can see how fucked up Biden is. It will be easy Trump could say Moo and Biden would say Cow.

I don't care. Today Biden said he would be in the audience fact checking. That's what he said but anyone knows that's not what he meant but that's the kind of crap that some interpreter would have to figure out as Biden as President will need to have. 

I can only imagine the sign language person for the deaf is not looking forward to this stuff.

Yeah, Trump can fuck up some stuff but I really think Biden has him beat in that dept. 

Bring on the debates.
(08-27-2020, 06:29 PM)Rootilda Wrote: There are literally hours of Trump stumbling over words and doing his accordion hands when he fucks up yet the stooges that support him are howling about Biden having dementia. Up is down, black is white.
https://youtu.be/IDBVYO_8p0U
That's kind of a catchy tune!
(08-27-2020, 07:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: https://youtu.be/IDBVYO_8p0U

hah