Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
* ruin
[Image: th?id=OIP.472URYr2GNmCL_8LP5pK4AAAAA&pid...=229&h=166]
trump's favorability is at a dismal 31% and he's the incumbent. He's counting on Russia's help again to win the election.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Congress won’t get briefings about election security because ’we got tired’ of leaks, Trump says
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
republicans are circling the wagons. It's only a matter of time before they begin to say that China is helping Biden. The reality is that Russia is all in for trump and they are working to get him reelected.

I never wanted to go down the Authoritarian road, I knew things were very bad but not THAT bad. I was wrong, that's the road we are on right now. If trump is reelected our democracy is dead.
Trump is already saying that about China helping Biden, isn't he?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Yaaaas.
There are a lot of journalists out there talking to people from all over about where their heads are at concerning the upcoming election. This is one of them. Good Lord.  hah  It's kinda hilarious, but seriously fucked up too.

Spoke with an undecided voter. She told me she was considering Biden but is now leaning towards Trump. Her top issues are ending Obamagate & making American great again.

She's also concerned that, if Biden wins, she won't be able to attend as many Trump rallies.
Will you be attending the klan bake?
Thank you for making me laugh everyday.   Blowing-kisses
I do my beast.
(08-30-2020, 03:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: There are a lot of journalists out there talking to people from all over about where their heads are at concerning the upcoming election. This is one of them. Good Lord.  hah  It's kinda hilarious, but seriously fucked up too.

Spoke with an undecided voter. She told me she was considering Biden but is now leaning towards Trump. Her top issues are ending Obamagate & making American great again.

She's also concerned that, if Biden wins, she won't be able to attend as many Trump rallies.

What the hell is 'obamagate' ,  is that really a thing?
(08-30-2020, 04:59 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:33 PM)Duchess Wrote: There are a lot of journalists out there talking to people from all over about where their heads are at concerning the upcoming election. This is one of them. Good Lord.  hah  It's kinda hilarious, but seriously fucked up too.

What the hell is 'obamagate' ,  is that really a thing?

Isn't Obamagate when Obama was caught with all the pedophiles in the pizza places?

Oh wait no that was the Clintons.
A broken ladder for Democrats.
Why vote?

[Image: 118121017_10222995050962199_134335505025...=390&ssl=1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-31-2020, 11:33 AM)Maggot Wrote: Why vote?

[Image: 118121017_10222995050962199_134335505025...=390&ssl=1]
I filled out all those personally. I had fun coming up with the thousands of fake names. They only paid me a penny per ballot but still made out like a Republican bandit. Guess I don't need to call the lawyer after all  I is rich bitch!
I filled out more than my quota too! Good job, Clang! *high five*
(08-31-2020, 12:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: I filled out more than my quota too! Good job, Clang! *high five*
Blowing-kisses
Staaaaap   Everyone knows you only get 3.  78
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.