Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(09-01-2020, 07:48 PM)Cutz Wrote: If you want to argue intelligently about Trump being bad for the economy, argue long-long term. He's lowered corporate taxes (increasing the profits of American businesses), imposed tariffs on Chinese goods (driving up demand for American manufacturing), and reworked a trade agreement with North America (increasing intellectual property rights, giving incentives for domestic car production, and lowering taxes on American goods for Canadians.) These are all positives for the American economy. The only smart anti-Trump argument is that he's pulled these levers to boost the current economy, which means they can't be used to pull the U.S. out of a recession in the future. You could lower taxes from 30% to 20%, I guess, but there's less cushion so it lowers the effectiveness. The U.S. economy is on like year 12 of expansion when you're supposed to have contraction every 5-8 years.

To say "Oh no actually Forbes says he's bad for the economy!"... that's just dumb. Delusional, politically driven, spun bullshit. Wall Street Journal or bust, first of all. Second of all... NO. Just wake up. He's an asshole, but he's helped the economy.

How about this one?

[Image: BwkAWZH.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Sorry lady, I make my living convincing people to take on more debt.

As I said, journal or bust.
Big shot banker.   Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Anyone that says to take on more debt is someone I'm not going to take advice from.
PS I have to show that response to my friends. Holy shit, you're out of touch.
I've been eating beets a forgot until this morning, thought I pulled a rootilda!
(09-02-2020, 06:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Anyone that says to take on more debt is someone I'm not going to take advice from.

Start a letter writing campaign to Pelosi. They want 3-4 more trillion for Corona.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think someone deleted one of my posts...
In this thread?
[Image: US_National_Debt.png]

Well, I guess CNN is a bunch of B.S.

Next?
Look in "my threads" you may find it posted someplace that you forgot
trump just suggested to North Carolina residents that they should vote twice, once by mail and once at the polls so as to test the mail-in system. Do it, MAGA people, dooooo iiiiit.
Watch the hand sign language guy try to figure out what Joe said today............. Sarcastic

I like uncle Joe. I follow his advice.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
That's actually Joe's national defense plan.
I almost felt sorry for him watching it, he seemed like such an innocent, sweet old man. Maybe thats what they are going for. Pelosi sure isn't going for that look, the old cunt.
(09-02-2020, 07:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Watch the hand sign language guy try to figure out what Joe said today............. Sarcastic

Said it before in another of Joe's videos.
The sigh guy didn't have a sign for: WTF?
hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-02-2020, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Big shot banker.   Awink

Really? He sounds more like a sleazy real estate agent or car salesman.
(09-02-2020, 07:27 PM)Cutz Wrote: [Image: US_National_Debt.png]

Well, I guess CNN is a bunch of B.S.

Next?
 Is this the post you thought someone deleted? hah