Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Nope.
Then you're even more confused than you appear. Well done, you.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I've completely invalidated every delusional claim you've made in the past two days, and your response is to try to insult me. Anytime you want to return to reality, feel free.
(09-03-2020, 02:48 AM)Cutz Wrote: Nope.

Cutz, did you go in your profile and see the post in "my posts". I went back through the thread and there are no posts out of sequence. I checked my ACP as well and there is nothing that indicates any of your posts have been deleted. I'd like to get to the bottom of this and figure out what is going on. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-03-2020, 05:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Cutz, did you go in your profile and see the post in "my posts". I went back through the thread and there are no posts out of sequence. I checked my ACP as well and there is nothing that indicates any of your posts have been deleted. I'd like to get to the bottom of this and figure out what is going on. 
It's fine, I'm not worried about it. I could have messed up, or I could have gotten an error I didn't notice and navigated away from the thread. Not worth digging into further, it's not like it was some groundbreaking revolutionary post.
(09-03-2020, 05:25 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 05:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
It's fine, I'm not worried about it. I could have messed up, or I could have gotten an error I didn't notice and navigated away from the thread. Not worth digging into further, it's not like it was some groundbreaking revolutionary post.

I have written a few long posts that I inadvertently deleted by mistake I think i pressed the back button once or twice, it happens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Does this matter?

The Congressional Budget Office projects the federal deficit will reach $3.3 trillion in 2020 under Trump’s mismanagement.

The federal deficit was $597 billion in 2016.
Only when we have a Democratic president, then it'll be a huge problem.
How can anyone expect the economy to even be not affected by the pandemic? To turn around and say "well look at the economy" after hundreds of thousands have been out of work is ridiculous. But look at the DOW now it's coming back and as people go back to work it will get better. Taking charts from 2-3 months ago and saying see, see what Trump has done is stupid. 

He has governed over this pandemic and is bringing us out of it no matter what stupid goobly gook anyone tries to play out. Grasping at straws is not a good look, but there are a few that will believe it and that population of dopes is getting aborted like this pandemic is. Sorry but the left has lost this one.................better start looking towards 2024
28 28 28

You've finally convinced me. Congratulations.
hah  I know this back and forth is a bit silly. Sometimes I wonder why I keep doing it. I'm not convincing anyone.  Cheers  But it is fun.
Politics used to bore me to tears. I wish it still did.
The federal deficit isn't the economy. The stock market isn't the economy.
You didn't make the economy, If you like your economy you can keep your economy.
(09-03-2020, 05:22 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  The stock market isn't the economy.

trump doesn't get it.

Did you read anything about Mnuchin buying a shit ton of stock, shit ton as in billions, maybe even a trillion? He didn't buy it for his own portfolio, he bought it for the government.
Trump is doing another campaign hate rally on the tarmac somewhere, I didn’t pay attention to where it is, doesn’t really matter, if you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all. Anyway, he just said again that Mexico is paying for the wall but reporters won’t write about it. 

Trump is unwell mentally. It’s not normal to say & do the kinds of things he says and does. It isn’t. It is bizarre and that’s not even the most bizarre thing he has said this week. 

I’m wondering how long before he starts his batshit tweeting about the article in The Atlantic.
I can understand that since Biden is deteriorating that the left will try and say Trump is the same. I knew it was coming just didn't know when.
(09-04-2020, 07:39 AM)Maggot Wrote: I can understand that since Biden is deteriorating that the left will try and say Trump is the same. I knew it was coming just didn't know when.

What exactly do you disagree with? Do you think it's sane to continue to tell the less than bright that Mexico is going to pay for the wall when the whole world knows that isn't going to happen? Do you think it's sane for the president of the United States to mock people for wearing a mask? Is it acceptable to you that the president disparages the war dead and calls them losers? There comes a time when the support and defense of this vile individual says more about the defender than the person being defended.
Where are the videos of him calling dead soldiers losers and mocking people wearing masks? Or are you just believing everything you hear from the media again?
(09-04-2020, 11:00 AM)sally Wrote: Where are the videos of him calling dead soldiers losers and mocking people wearing masks? Or are you just believing everything you hear from the media again?

You ridiculous twat. Are you unfamiliar with trying to find information? Google it, you'll find a plethora of examples. If you don't want to do that, go to YouTube and you can get it right from that deranged fuck's mouth. You make me sick.