Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
The wall needs to be built, it's one of the most important things. The war in Mexico is trickling over here.
(09-04-2020, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:00 AM)sally Wrote: Where are the videos of him calling dead soldiers losers and mocking people wearing masks? Or are you just believing everything you hear from the media again?

You ridiculous twat. Are you unfamiliar with trying to find information? Google it, you'll find a plethora of examples. If you don't want to do that, go to YouTube and you can get it right from that deranged fuck's mouth. You make me sick.
I can't find a video of him saying it, only a bunch of videos of reporters claiming he said it. So if you have a video of him speaking those words, post it up asshole. You want to go around telling people what they should think of someone because they supposedly said this or that, then back it up with some proof.
They are getting desperate quoting "anonymous" sources and coming up with a plethora of crazy stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Biden in Kenosha

[Image: biden_1.jpg]

Trump in Kenosha

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-09-02-at-4.56.32-PM.png]
The reporters got that info from former staff members and retired military members that attended briefings where Trump was heard by multiple people to have said these things. Journalists aren't making this shit up, they've got reliable sources.

But that doesn't matter, you Trumpplugs wouldn't believe anything negative about your emperor god anyway.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(09-04-2020, 12:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Biden in Kenosha

[Image: biden_1.jpg]

Trump in Kenosha

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-09-02-at-4.56.32-PM.png]
The Trump in Kenosha video looks like a Nazi rally...with American flags.
I dont believe anything from unnamed sources. People can make up whatever the fuck they want, why should I believe it to be fact?
(09-04-2020, 02:00 PM)Rootilda Wrote: The reporters got that info from former staff members and retired military members that attended briefings where Trump was heard by multiple people to have said these things. Journalists aren't making this shit up, they've got reliable sources.

But that doesn't matter, you Trumpplugs wouldn't believe anything negative about your emperor god anyway.

It was verified by the Associated Press as well. Matthis & Kelly need to step up, it's not enough that they are not denying it, there are others too, they all need to grow a set and say publicly what they've been saying privately, General Kelly in particular. None of this shit is a secret and some we've already heard, like those vile remarks about John McCain.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: cdc7vLg.png]
The really sad part is he's better for our country than two finger joe.
My God.
Yes?
(09-04-2020, 02:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:00 PM)Rootilda Wrote: The reporters got that info from former staff members and retired military members that attended briefings where Trump was heard by multiple people to have said these things. Journalists aren't making this shit up, they've got reliable sources.

It was verified by the Associated Press as well. Matthis & Kelly need to step up, it's not enough that they are not denying it, there are others too, they all need to grow a set and say publicly what they've been saying privately, General Kelly in particular. None of this shit is a secret and some we've already heard, like those vile remarks about John McCain.
And you're still full of shit. He called McCain a loser in the context of losing the presidential election, I watched the video. It had nothing to do with McCain being a soldier and nothing to do with this now supposed claimed that he called fallen soldiers losers. You just spew a bunch of bullshit daily with never having anything to back it up.
So that story comes from the Atlantic from the same reporter that said a cop shot an 8 yr old kid that wasn't signed up to play basketball and was playing. The truth is that a security guard that was related to an 18 year old kid got into an argument and the security guard shot him.

John Bolton that wrote a book on the subject and talked about it said the story is hogwash. 

The real reason this story is out there is to deflect attention from Pelosi getting her hair done. People have been hanging curlers and blow dryers on the trees at her house and she is getting pissed. Deflection. 

These kinds of stories will come out as the election draws near and Bidens numbers keep tanking, I don't doubt that the Democrats have a think tank working 247 trying to think up something really good to feed their media dogs.

Democrats kings of the dirty tactics.
(09-04-2020, 02:00 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  Journalists aren't making this shit up, they've got reliable sources.

Now FOX is confirming it.
Fox is fake news now too. They all are, just ask Sally.
(09-04-2020, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:00 PM)Rootilda Wrote:  Journalists aren't making this shit up, they've got reliable sources.

Now FOX is confirming it.

This one?
(09-04-2020, 04:13 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Fox is fake news now too. They all are, just ask Sally.
Quit putting words in my mouth, fat ass. When I see the people who are claiming it speak directly about it then I will decide if I give their claims any credence. And even then there is still no proof.
I was hoping John Kelly would man up overnight and come out in support of the troops he led, but he didn't. I'm feeling kinda proud that I have bigger balls than a fuckin' general.
You should watch Senator Tammy Duckworth's interview with Nichole Wallace. Wow.