Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(09-29-2020, 12:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump wants VP Biden's ears examined before the debate to see if he has a listening device. Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!
But if Trump has a listening device/hearing aid it is ok. Welcome to the Do As I say,not as I do Republican party.
Politics suck.
(09-29-2020, 12:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: But if Trump has a listening device/hearing aid it is ok. Welcome to the Do As I say,not as I do Republican party.

It's a distraction, hun. trump wants people talking about pretty much anything other than his taxes & who he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to and the fact that more than 200,000 Americans are dead due to his incompetence. Actually, I'm not even sure it can be described as incompetence anymore given he's known since the beginning how deadly the virus is. No one has to take my word for that, anyone who cares to can listen to trump say that himself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
...and I'm still thinking trump is going to try and worm his way out of this debate.
That doesn't seem like something he'd do. He's too arrogant to have that shame hanging over him.
(09-29-2020, 01:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and I'm still thinking trump is going to try and worm his way out of this debate.
And if he does pull a no show it will somehow be Biden, Democrats, or Obama's fault.
trump is good on his feet when debating. Joe kind of losses his place. I believe it will be a good show and maybe a break in the middle to hit the concession stand for popcorn and a soda. it may even start a drinking game everytime  one of them farts.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-29-2020, 02:19 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And if he does pull a no show it will somehow be Biden, Democrats, or Obama's fault.

Agreed. For sure Obama, they might even throw Secretary Clinton into the mix. *snicker* Many are having a hard time quitting both of them, OR they'll come up with something like, Joe Biden WOULDN'T LET US LOOK IN HIS EARS!   113
i dont know what the big deal is, that radio stuff can be jammed at any rate.
(09-29-2020, 02:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: trump is good on his feet when debating. Joe kind of losses his place. I believe it will be a good show and maybe a break in the middle to hit the concession stand for popcorn and a soda. it may even start a drinking game everytime  one of them farts.
I'll start a drinking game everytime Trump answers the question with rambling nonsense, says "It is what it is." or "That's a nasty question.", or just walks off.
Good on his feet = no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I believe both candidates are in Cleveland now. 

Joes team asked for breaks every 30 min: refused
Trumps team asked for drug test and ear bud test: refused

It's all good though. 
Hopefully Wallace ask's the same question to each candidate and waits for their individual answers. 

Either way my prediction of most watched television this year might be correct.
Start preparing that crow!

Please, sweet baby Jesus, do some real time fact checking on the candidates. Thank you.
It will be hard to cover either one and not be swayed by their rhetoric, no matter how off the rails each decides to go.
Much of America is already locked in on who their preference is, and then you have people like Cars. Hard to believe, so hard to believe, that there are people out there that need to see more.
(09-29-2020, 07:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: Start preparing that crow!

Please, sweet baby Jesus, do some real time fact checking on the candidates. Thank you.

I'm not jumping on either side. CNN has already said Joe won. A bit sad actually. I will wait to watch and make my own thoughts. I don't need anyone else to tell me how to think. Either way. Lets wait and see. Lets see the answers. That's all. Either one may come out on top.........time will tell.
Sad!

[Image: EjHZm7QXkAASQa2?format=jpg&name=large]
WoW!  hah staap
That's the email trump just sent out. His campaign is a well oiled machine.