Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
At least today doctors have a better plan at treating it. They group people in different problem area's diabetes,age,weight etc. and know what people will respond too depending on their risk factor. Trump did well in clearing the path towards more ventilators and more hospital space by reducing the red tape in getting this done. With less obstacles and more funding along with his "warp speed" plan a vaccine is getting close. Many people that hate Trump refuse to see any good in his response and hate his optimism on it but he has done well and if anyone cannot see how the death toll numbers are skewed they are blind. 

In a fast food world that people want instant gratification this has moved faster than many things the government has ever done. I await the Trump haters comments as they will surely come. 
I don't see any other country moving as fast and tackling the vaccine like the U.S. has and I do not trust China or Russia in any of their results.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-10-2020, 10:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: At least today doctors have a better plan at treating it. They group people in different problem area's diabetes,age,weight etc. and know what people will respond too depending on their risk factor. Trump did well in clearing the path towards more ventilators and more hospital space by reducing the red tape in getting this done. With less obstacles and more funding along with his "warp speed" plan a vaccine is getting close. Many people that hate Trump refuse to see any good in his response and hate his optimism on it but he has done well and if anyone cannot see how the death toll numbers are skewed they are blind. 

In a fast food world that people want instant gratification this has moved faster than many things the government has ever done. I await the Trump haters comments as they will surely come. 
I don't see any other country moving as fast and tackling the vaccine like the U.S. has and I do not trust China or Russia in any of their results.

I've said it before, and now again, I like many of Donald's policies, and or accomplishments.

However, I DO NOT LIKE, (even Hate, it is a strong word, but he's now earned it) Him as a person!
His personality is that of a immature entitled "spoiled brat", one that mainly thinks of, and put himself first above all others, and things! He's become dangerous! More so now, then before.

Such as, He is a Covid-19 "Super Spreader", and does not care if he infects hundreds around him! Absurd!
(Thereby those he infects will infect others around them, and so forth.)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-09-2020, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 05:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 07:38 PM)sally Wrote: Good. Let them get it, let them spread it and get her done. It's not not going to be eradicated by wearing masks or staying home, it will still be out there waiting. The rest of us who don't want to risk it have the choice not to. Why do you even care?

You're asking me why I care about people. It probably has something to do with the way I was raised and my sense of fair play.
oh cut the bullshit, you. No lives matter, but our own and our family. I guess you cry yourself to sleep at night thinking about all the covid spread amongst those non maskwearers? Stfu already, dickwad.

I don't think I've ever cried myself to sleep and I don't care about those who choose not to wear a mask, I care about those who could get sick through no fault of their own.

I used to think I was a shallow and sometimes selfish person but after spending so much time with you I now know I'm not. Thanks!  hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: Ej-53RuWkAAayY9?format=jpg&name=medium]
(10-10-2020, 10:41 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 10:13 AM)Maggot Wrote: At least today doctors have a better plan at treating it. They group people in different problem area's diabetes,age,weight etc. and know what people will respond too depending on their risk factor. Trump did well in clearing the path towards more ventilators and more hospital space by reducing the red tape in getting this done. With less obstacles and more funding along with his "warp speed" plan a vaccine is getting close. Many people that hate Trump refuse to see any good in his response and hate his optimism on it but he has done well and if anyone cannot see how the death toll numbers are skewed they are blind. 

I've said it before, and now again, I like many of Donald's policies, and or accomplishments.

However, I DO NOT LIKE, (even Hate, it is a strong word, but he's now earned it) Him as a person!
His personality is that of a immature entitled "spoiled brat", one that mainly thinks of, and put himself first above all others, and things! He's become dangerous! More so now, then before.

Such as, He is a Covid-19 "Super Spreader", and does not care if he infects hundreds around him! Absurd!
(Thereby those he infects will infect others around them, and so forth.)

I know I know, he talks a lot of shit although much of it is counter punching the drivel he gets constantly from all sides. He has not been given a chance and I go by his accomplishments not by how crass he is or how he chooses how to defend himself. Much of it is just talk but when it comes right down to it he always does the right thing, sometimes even caving to the left. I understand that and have meet many people just like him. But get personal with him one on one and he actually sounds like a decent man.
I believe he will leave office when and if he loses the election and he just tossed that out there to make a few heads explode, I'm more concerned about Pelosi setting up Biden for failure by attempting to get this 25th amendment thing rolling.
Think about it, she knows that it will not affect Trump so by getting it passed would enable the House or the Senate to nullify Bidens presidency when he is found to be so far gone he only drools. She is that horrible.
No, this isn't a photo from 2016 when Trump was running against Hillary but apparently these idiots think she's still on the ticket. Who the fuck knows what these pinheads think. Well, maybe Maggot.

[Image: qyl8g8m.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Maybe if the questions that needed answering were answered instead of getting sucked into the media's black hole and suppressed along with many things during the Obama era they might be a bit more reluctant to be bitching now? At any rate if you want I could start posting other peoples stuff and pointing my finger saying see! See what they say you might be happier, I'm not sure. I've tried to not post other fanatics drivel and have tried to just give my opinion mostly. That is unless someone says show me the data, then it gets picked apart by other sources.

If you want to say "here look at this twitter post" and expect me to say Ooooo that must be someone else's opinion and soundbite or screenshot to emphasize "their" opinion is better than mine then you are sadly mistaken. There is always a middle road that is taken and the far left or far right is nothing to me. 

I have said things against Republicans but mostly I rag on the Dems. What can I say they have some really touchy feely things that in reality are just stupid.
You must be doing something right if the Taliban endorses you.

Quote:"Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a phone interview, 'We hope he will win the election and wind up U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.' The militant group expressed some concern about Mr. Trump's bout with the coronavirus. 'When we heard about Trump being COVID-19 positive, we got worried for his health, but seems he is getting better,' another Taliban senior leader told CBS News." – CBS News
The coveted Taliban endorsement! MAGA!
(10-06-2020, 09:38 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Maybe we should start a new thread for Trump steroid tweets.

[Image: XqQiBEF.png]
[Image: iM73Yhd.png]
[Image: DdONccU.png]

Or maybe you should have posted this in the actual "trump tweets " thread.   Nah you're special,  you can post whatever,  wherever,  right?
I hope I'm posting this in the right thread, I don't want to upset cannongal. She's very fragile.

[Image: ZEwIH44.png]
(10-10-2020, 06:09 PM)cannongal Wrote: Or maybe you should have posted this in the actual "trump tweets " thread.   Nah you're special,  you can post whatever,  wherever,  right?

Seriously? You're going to be that bitchy & nitpicky? The only place in Mock that is enforced is in the crime forum. I find it impossible to stay on track and I don't expect any of you to either. None of us have ever cared about that, but you know that.
Shut your filthy mouth and put it in the right forum, now!
That sounds better if you hold your tongue and say it.
Livestream it.
I just pictured us all on Zoom.
Oh My

The Electric company should Zoom..............not many will get that one. Smiley_emoticons_smile
"They" doctored a campaign ad with  Fauci  backing Trump!!! Sacrilegious
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Weird, right? After all the shit Trump has said about Fauci, why would they want him in their ad, fake or not? The poor man has received death threats because of Trump.
Here's some more cheating by republicans. The California GOP installed unofficial, illegal drop off boxes to collect ballots. Goddamn they are sickening. They know they can't win without cheating.