Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(10-14-2020, 05:06 PM)Rootilda Wrote: [Image: rOwdf8h.jpg]

hah hah  Where did they get that big elephants foot?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-14-2020, 07:45 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:06 PM)Rootilda Wrote: [Image: rOwdf8h.jpg]

hah hah  Where did they get that big elephants foot?

Looks like the tree is going through the tailgate?? is that for real?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm glad they tied it down "for safety"
Everything about that photo is so stupid but the guy getting under the truck is the stupidest.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I wanna say he's unhooking the gas line so he can get his truck.
My wood, your bed.
Maggot's married, Mark. I doubt he's interested.
Kiss my magic dick.
(10-14-2020, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: This billboard is just outside of the space that trump will be using for another hate rally tonight. Last night he spent time dancing on the graves of the 216,000 Americans that he killed. Shame he isn't one of them. There's no one who deserves an agonizing death more.

[Image: aae2104c-9d47-4414-91ea-e7c6acbd02c3-tru...&auto=webp]

I saw a video on Twiter with this in the background. A reporter was asking people if they were concerned about going to the Trump rally and they bascially said they might as well catch it and get it over with. Another one said "If I get it and die, then its my time to die" and I quit watching after that. BUT NOW I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN VIDEO! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Honestly I kind of feel the same way. I'm not going out of my way to get it like those people are ( I think thats retarded) but life goes on, you can't hide from it.
(10-14-2020, 11:23 PM)sally Wrote: you can't hide from it.

Yes, you can and millions of people are doing so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The trump campaign is broke & the Biden campaign has nearly a half billion in the bank for the last 20 days of this election cycle.
16.1 million Americans have voted already. I'm one of them.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
I had to research some of the propositions, amendments and judges and I found the local GOP site super helpful in their recommendations.
(10-15-2020, 04:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 11:23 PM)sally Wrote: you can't hide from it.

Yes, you can and millions of people are doing so.
Well if you stay in your house all bunkered down without seeing any other people I guess you can.
There is no herd immunity with this virus, you can catch it over again, and the scientists say the easiest safe guards are the most simple, wash your hands, wear a mask & social distance. I'm as ready for this bullshit to be over as the next guy. 
That doesn't completely guarantee that you won't catch it, however. So like I said, you cant hide from it unless you take extreme measures like not being around anyone outside of your home. Anytime I go into the grocery store I risk catching it. Masks are required at my local store and several workers got sick there.
If Joe Biden wins, how long after that will it be before we start to hear republicans talk about spending and tightening the purse strings after 4 years of letting trump create the biggest deficit ever?
12 hours is my guess.
That's funny considering Pelosi wants more stimulus money. And wants the Government to bail out the pensions in many states that have closed businesses. meanwhile other states have found a way to keep people working. Oh yeah, that's right, many of the states that are bleeding for money have had their people hunkered down at home and require masks yet their covid numbers are going up,up,up along with their unemployment numbers. 

Yeah the dems will say that trump did all this for sure. it's funny and its the way Washington has always been run. All the time.