Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(10-15-2020, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah the dems will say that trump did all this for sure. 

Did what, create this crisis? He did. It didn't have to be this way. It has been a complete failure of leadership.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The crisis is the virus
Things slowed down because of it, it's what happens, the president did not make this virus, he got ventilators, funding, beds, started the process for a vaccine, started mitigating a way to distribute it. many things that people take for granted because they do not understand the issues and the red tape that becomes the machine. 

people think in terms of themselves, not multiplied by millions. The U.S. has a better grip on this thing monetarily and medically than any other country no matter how much you have been taught to blame Trump for everything. 

This is NOT trumps fault, the economy was running well before this and will run well after, he will get re-elected a vaccine will get produced and the economy will come back better than now.

How can you expect 2 trillion dollars to be used and not expect it to have to be paid back. This isn't the Obama years where they just printed more money ya know.  Blowing-kisses

it will be fine no matter what you see on the internet circus.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-15-2020, 01:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 01:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah the dems will say that trump did all this for sure. 

Did what, create this crisis? He did. It didn't have to be this way. It has been a complete failure of leadership.

Yeah I knew from the early on days, when during Trump's daily Covid-19 news briefings he said: "I accept no responsibility" for this situation!!!

He didn't then, all during the skyrocketing pandemic, and still till today, did not and does not take responsibility or more importantly, "control" of the situation!! He's operating in a "reactive" mode rather than in a Pro active mode!

His absolutely lackluster leadership, along providing/displaying reckless homicidal behaviour is outrageous!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-15-2020, 01:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: it will be fine no matter what you see on the internet circus.

No matter what I see? I watch trump, I listen to his words. I pay attention to what he does. Much of what I know, I know because he said it and I either watched him say it or read him say it.

Guess what the law & order guy said today, he said "his" authorities executed a fugitive without even trying to arrest him. "They knew who he was & didn't want to arrest him". His words, not mine. That's an execution. 

He's still saying Mexico is paying for the wall as recently as last night. Many of the places he's having his hate rallies only allow for a limited number of people to congregate yet he tells his cult to come anyway and say it's a peaceful protest. Is that law & order to you?
I get why you’re taking the time to write it all, but it’s a waste of time. Maggot here is the prime example. He’s smart enough to read, and even interpret what you’ve written. He’s also smart enough to know that you only come from a point of fact and logic. But he’s never going to agree with you. They will never agree with you. Because even when they realise you’re right, spire will never let them admit it. They’ll vote trump anyway, just to spite truth and logic. Classic human self sabotage.
(10-15-2020, 06:40 PM)crash Wrote: I get why you’re taking the time to write it all, but it’s a waste of time. Maggot here is the prime example. He’s smart enough to read, and even interpret what you’ve written. He’s also smart enough to know that you only come from a point of fact and logic. But he’s never going to agree with you. They will never agree with you. Because even when they realise you’re right, spire will never let them admit it. They’ll vote trump anyway, just to spite truth and logic. Classic human self sabotage.

I'm thinking that you should vote the Kamala/Biden ticket. Thank you for your service.
(10-15-2020, 06:40 PM)crash Wrote: I get why you’re taking the time to write it all, but it’s a waste of time. Maggot here is the prime example. He’s smart enough to read, and even interpret what you’ve written. He’s also smart enough to know that you only come from a point of fact and logic. But he’s never going to agree with you. They will never agree with you. Because even when they realise you’re right, spire will never let them admit it. They’ll vote trump anyway, just to spite truth and logic. Classic human self sabotage.
I already told Maggot the same thing, it's a waste of time talking to them about it.
So I just watched Trump's NBC TV special, he seemed fully recovered from Covid-19. He looked healthy.

He fielded many questions from his admirers. Savannah Guthrie (Moderator) worked him over!

He had an answer for everything, some plausible, some not so much!

He just may get re-elected, It's a crap-shoot at this point! (IMO)

(10-15-2020, 09:08 PM)Carsman Wrote: So I just watched Trump's NBC TV special, he seemed fully recovered from Covid-19. He looked healthy.

He fielded many questions from his admirers. Savannah Guthrie (Moderator) worked him over!

He had an answer for everything, some plausible, some not so much!

He just may get re-elected, It's a crap-shoot at this point! (IMO)
It's a crapshoot alright. It's  both funny and sad to watch all the crap flying out of Trump's mouthass.
The only bit of Trump's town hall I saw was a brief clip someone posted on twitter. Some bimbo "undecided" voter told Trump what a beautiful smile he has and then giggled. I mean, COME ON! Some middle age broad that obviously wants to fuck him is certainly not an undecided voter.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
America needs Trump, Biden is antifa assholes and hypocrite social justice warriors.
(10-16-2020, 12:25 AM)BigMark Wrote: America needs Trump, Biden is antifa assholes and hypocrite social justice warriors.

Speak for yourself, YOU need trump, I don't and there are no rational people who do.

Fuck you if you're not antifa. There are no bigger hypocrites than the republican party.
(10-16-2020, 04:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 12:25 AM)BigMark Wrote: America needs Trump, Biden is antifa assholes and hypocrite social justice warriors.

Speak for yourself, YOU need trump, I don't and there are no rational people who do.

Fuck you if you're not antifa. There are no bigger hypocrites than the republican party.
Amen,sistah!
I was hoping BM was just trolling so I chose to ignore it. Otherwise... he's dumber than he looks.
The night of November 3rd is going to feel like Christmas Eve when I was 7 years old and waiting for Santa to come. I'm never going to be able to sleep. I'll be wandering the halls of Mock.
This made me smile:

Joe Biden’s ABC town hall was seen by 12.2 million viewers and had a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 last night, while Donald Trump’s town hall on NBC was seen by 10.3 million Americans with a 1.7 rating.
Me too! Hehehe. trump will hate that. Rating are dear to him.
(10-16-2020, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: The night of November 3rd is going to feel like Christmas Eve when I was 7 years old and waiting for Santa to come. I'm never going to be able to sleep. I'll be wandering the halls of Mock.
Me too.i really hope Biden wins.Not just for the betterment of our country but because I have a 12 pack of beer and a cigar riding on this.
It will certainly be an interesting week.
(10-16-2020, 11:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: The night of November 3rd is going to feel like Christmas Eve when I was 7 years old and waiting for Santa to come. I'm never going to be able to sleep. I'll be wandering the halls of Mock.

I'm afraid that "they" won't call the winner that night, and say that it's too close to call!

So as to keep us all in suspenseful agony for many weeks longer!

Hope I'm wrong, and that it's a "landslide" winner!!

And then the rioting begin!!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch  Either winner!