Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
trump knows it's over. He's been a goddamn lunatic, more so than usual. I hope the muthafucka is drowning in anxiety. After the election, he'll spend the next 2+ months pardoning people, including himself. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-30-2020, 12:05 AM)Rootilda Wrote:

Another effective ad. His campaign has been filled with them. Actually, all the ads for the Democrats have been great this year. The Lincoln Project, Eleven Films, Don Winslow, etc., they all have put out brilliant political ads.
According to the Elections Project more than 81.1 million people have already voted. That's so exciting! This morning I woke up feeling pretty fuckin' confident that trump IS going down in flames and I'm happy to have a front row seat to it. Yeah, baybay. There hasn't been one single day of his presidency where he has had the support of the majority of Americans, hopefully, our voices will be heard & counted this time.

The best part of all of this, aside from getting him the hell out of office, is that he can't pardon one goddamn person, nor himself, for state charges. HaHaFuckinHa.
It's being reported that trump cancelled his election night party at his DC hotel. No celebration? Weird. That's so unlike trump not to want to rub our noses in it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He needs a bigger venue.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Biden is winning in Florida yee----haw!!!!

hah

He's got a six point lead in Florida, why is that funny?
(10-30-2020, 11:43 AM)Rootilda Wrote: He's got a six point lead in Florida, why is that funny?

Because you believe it.
I'm just going to run around all day gleefully saying TRUMP CANCELLED HIS VICTORY PARTY! 

Weeeeeee.  
(10-30-2020, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm just going to run around all day gleefully saying TRUMP CANCELLED HIS VICTORY PARTY! 

Weeeeeee.  

Maybe he's being unscrupulously sneaky, looking for the Sympathy vote!

Trying to use reverse Psychology, by having the undecided voter feel sorry for him feeling
so rejected that he thinks that they will vote for him!

He is a devious bastard you know!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

trump is campaigning out in Michigan right now. He just said this -

"Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid. You know that, right? I mean, our doctors are very smart people."
I read that we are on track to have 100 million votes before election day. America, I am so proud of you. Booyah!
(10-30-2020, 04:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: I read that we are on track to have 100 million votes before election day. America, I am so proud of you. Booyah!

Just hope it goes in the right direction!!! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Biden said he will tax the Trillionairs if he can find one. He said that today.  hah God bless him.
That's such a nothingburger, he corrected himself instantly. Are you implying that you never use a wrong word or phrase, because I certainly do.
(10-30-2020, 07:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Biden said he will tax the Trillionairs if he can find one. He said that today.  hah God bless him.

Donald has made many bloopers as well, 3 that quickly come to mind are:

In September, at an event with African leaders, Trump referred to the fictitious nation of "Nambia"

Trump told reporters that when it came to the deadly military mission in Niger, "my generals and my military, they have decision-making ability."

Among all the words Trump has brought into the English lexicon, it's hard to find one more bizarre than "covfefe"

Oh man, his "big men, strong men, with tears in their eyes" bit is back. I freaking LOVE these stupid stories.

[Image: hIfIc0u.png]
trump’s hate rally lasted a whopping 21 minutes. This from a man who can bloviate for 2 hours at a time. 

He knows.  34
He's scheduled something like 6 rallies for today and another 6 tomorrow if I remember correctly, he doesn't have much time to spend at each venue. So all those people that came out to see him in the cold states got to stand outside in shitty weather for 20 minutes. They must be disappointed.