Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
trump abandoned his supporters for the third time! He gets them there and then leaves them to figure it out on their own. Ahahahahaha! The credit card used to pay for the buses continues to be declined!  hah hah hah

That new fence he's putting up around the White House won't keep him from being evicted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
At a campaign stop in North Carolina last night trump's people were playing the theme song from the Titanic!  [Image: 28.gif]
One more day
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thank Christ.
If y'all think it's been bad recently wait for time time between Joe Biden being called the president elect and January 20th. trump can do a great deal of damage during that time. He can, and he will.
Saw an interview with some guy in the Biden War Room that says they have 600+ lawyers and thousands of volunteers for when things get desperate and Trump tries to pull some bullshit to stay in office. He sounds supremely confident that it won't happen but I still have my doubts.

https://twitter.com/PettyLupone/status/1...1677201410
That's amazing!! Trump is doing the same thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-02-2020, 12:35 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Saw an interview with some guy in the Biden War Room that says they have 600+ lawyers and thousands of volunteers for when things get desperate and Trump tries to pull some bullshit to stay in office. He sounds supremely confident that it won't happen but I still have my doubts.

https://twitter.com/PettyLupone/status/1...1677201410

The Biden team have been preparing for this for months. They know what they're up against and they're ready for it. I feel very confident that Democrats will be just fine. We are going to win. I do have concerns about the weeks before inauguration tho.

trump's attorneys aren't exactly the cream of the crop. Any high profile attorney with a reputation to protect will not associate themselves with trump, he's left with ambulance chasers.
Looks like he's still dodging bill collectors too, judging by the bus companies hired for his rallies.
I laughed out loud when I read that the campaign's credit card was declined. I'm still so amused by that. trump has a years long reputation for stiffing vendors so it comes as no surprise. He won't even pay the states where he's held rallies or for the extra security states had to get whenever he was there.

I hope that muthafucka is drowning in anxiety. I believe he knows he's going to lose.
Ryan Mahoney is a former GOP communications director & senior advisor until December of last year. He voted for Joe Biden/Kamala Harris. I just love it when republicans eat their own. It makes me happy.

[Image: El2EXxzXgAIuI6z?format=jpg&name=large]
The day is here, America, don’t fuck it up again..
I don't think I'll ever forget what you said the last time. I've thought of it nearly every day for the last 4 years.
(11-02-2020, 06:12 PM)crash Wrote: The day is here, America, don’t fuck it up again..
I didn't fuck it up, the voting machine glitched and I voted for Trump 12 million times. I was so ashamed I ran out of the polling place without telling anyone what happened.

Just kidding....I'm voting tomorrow after work....for Biden.
The world is counting on us.
(11-02-2020, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't think I'll ever forget what you said the last time. I've thought of it nearly every day for the last 4 years.

About it being an IQ test? Well you know what they say about wilfully performing the same action and expecting a different outcome..
No. You asked, "America, what have you done."
Oh...yeah. Look how that turned out.