Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
So he's fucking retarded is what you are saying? He must have some intelligence, he managed to become the president of the United States without any political background, and even now he's not losing miserably. Plus, you dont think he has people who know the laws better than him advising him on this shit?
Sally, when does he listen to his advisors? He fires them all. Ivanka is probably his closest advisor.

(11-04-2020, 10:39 PM)sally Wrote: I'm more upset that they raised the minimum wage in Florida. I'm all for a mandatory raise after working somewhere for so long, but now every crackhead is going to be started out on it, meanwhile you still have to train them and pay for their workers comp and hope they don't quit in two days and sue you for some made up accident. Plus overtime, forget it.They just fucked Florida with that dumbass shit.

Just raise the rates, these moonbat legislators think they are improving peoples lives but it just comes back as higher cost for products. Companies will not eat the raises so just add a couple hundred to all quotes, everyone will do it so it's still competitive. except the fly by night crews, people that hire them get what they pay for. Throwing money at a problem does not by any means solve the problem.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-05-2020, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: So he's fucking retarded is what you are saying? He must have some intelligence, he managed to become the president of the United States without any political background, and even now he's not losing miserably. Plus, you dont think he has people who know the laws better than him advising him on this shit?

It wasn't trump's intellect that got him elected, it was the lack of intellect in those that voted for him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rick Santorum said "Democrats need to give republicans, including trump, time and space to work through their feelings about losing". Ahahahahahahahaha! I'm just waiting for it to be called and see Joe Biden referred to as our president elect and then it's on. Time & space to work through their feelings my fat ass. 
Fox News has been instructed not to call Biden President Elect even after it's been conclusively determined that he won.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
According to some gossip I read, trump's people are super pissed that FOX called Arizona for Biden. 

I'm kinda enjoying trump's slow death. 

Now that I think about it, no kinda about it. I am enjoying trump's misery. Ahhhhhhh
If Biden wins you won't be seeing Republicans doing this.   hah

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, I remember voting for that woman to represent the entire Democratic party. Twat
My lesbian neighbor did that when he won. I was so looking forward to seeing her do it again, what a bummer.
(11-06-2020, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: So he's fucking retarded is what you are saying? He must have some intelligence, he managed to become the president of the United States without any political background, and even now he's not losing miserably. Plus, you dont think he has people who know the laws better than him advising him on this shit?

It wasn't trump's intellect that got him elected, it was the lack of intellect in those that voted for him.

They didn't vote for him, they voted "against Hillary"!

Similar to many are not voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump! (Joe's no prize)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You're never going to get your perfect candidate, Cars. 
Sad, in a country such as ours, that we can't do better then having to "settle"! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I liked Bill pretty good, back then I was poor so tax raises weren't an issue to me. I liked his overall personality just like I liked Trump's. Goddamn Biden is an old doucher though and Kamala is even more annoying.
And now that you're rich and can afford to pay taxes, you bitch and moan about it constantly.

Sounds like you were happier back then.
I'm not rich, I'm just not poor. Thats why I'm pissed.
(11-06-2020, 04:43 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They didn't vote for him, they voted "against Hillary"!

Similar to many are not voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump! (Joe's no prize)
True. I would have preferred Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. But as an infamous Oompah-Loompah once said "It is what it is."
(11-06-2020, 05:11 PM)sally Wrote: I liked Bill pretty good, back then I was poor so tax raises weren't an issue to me. I liked his overall personality just like I liked Trump's. Goddamn Biden is an old doucher though and Kamala is even more annoying.

See post #2538

Yeah, I dont believe so Cars. Hopefully Biden just hangs in there and turns out to be the most boring president in history.
(11-06-2020, 09:05 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah, I dont believe so Cars. Hopefully Biden just hangs in there and turns out to be the most boring president in history.

Well he is off to a weak start, you know he is on his way to "78", and seemingly on the door step
of dementia that could lead to him require help, and he could become too ill to hold office, or just P.A.

So Kamala has a good chance of becoming the lead Dog!