Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
That's so bizarre.

I hope they don't get online harassment and death threats for this but that's generally more of a right wing thing. The death threats part, anyway. Libs are more into leaving shitty reviews on Yelp.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Y'all will see the pix and video at some point. People are taking to the streets across America in a joyous fashion. It's beautiful. God bless America.

Loser

[Image: EmPOk_tVcAA5DB9?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Isn't that kind of risky?
HYPOCRITES.
Are you guys referring to people outdoors wearing masks as engaging in risky, hypocritical behavior?
I dont understand the logic. If it was a Trump rally or anything to do with him then the filthy bastards were spreading covid all over the country. If it's protests and parades then it's a beautiful thing.
And yes you can still catch it and spread it in a mask outside if close to other people. Which is what that picture you find so beautiful shows.
I wouldn't go out in a crowd and yeah, I find their joy a beautiful thing. It's easy to do when I see decent people expressing their happiness as opposed to garbage humans gathering in groups to celebrate a piece of shit.
Trump doesn't have rallys, he has KLAN meetings!
(11-07-2020, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: I wouldn't go out in a crowd and yeah, I find their joy a beautiful thing. It's easy to do when I see decent people expressing their happiness as opposed to garbage humans gathering in groups to celebrate a piece of shit.
So you know all of those people? How do you know if they are decent or not? And why does that make it ok to gather in large groups when Fauci is saying that we are getting ready to see the worst of the virus?
(11-07-2020, 02:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: Trump doesn't have rallys, he has KLAN meetings!

Cult meetings, hate rallies
They serve dead babies on platters.
(11-07-2020, 02:33 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 02:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: I wouldn't go out in a crowd and yeah, I find their joy a beautiful thing. It's easy to do when I see decent people expressing their happiness as opposed to garbage humans gathering in groups to celebrate a piece of shit.
So you know all of those people? How do you know if they are decent or not? And why does that make it ok to gather in large groups when Fauci is saying that we are getting ready to see the worst of the virus?

Oh for fucks sake. When I see people celebrating in a very happy fashion they seem like decent individuals, Sally, unlike you who has been a raving fucking cunt for months now. They aren't threatening others or dressed from head to toe in camo while wearing weapons in such a way as to try and intimidate others. They are genuinely happy & it makes me feel happy to see joyful Americans.

Did I say it was okay to gather in large groups? Stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say it & I wouldn't recommend it but if you and Mark or anyone else is expecting me to denigrate them please start holding your breath now.
(11-07-2020, 02:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: They serve dead babies on platters.

Ahahahaha. I missed this before. I love you so much!   Loveis
You put the nigra in denigrate.
Well keep on keeping on being a hypocrite then, the virus spreads no matter who is doing the social gatherings.
Even you niggas can't rain on my parade. 

HaHaFuckinHa, maga nation.   105
(11-07-2020, 03:10 PM)sally Wrote: Well keep on keeping on being a hypocrite then, the virus spreads no matter who is doing the social gatherings.

Well, no shit. It's getting worse too. The trump plague is spreading far & wide in America.
...anyway, I'm taking today to be happy, so happy for our country. For a large part of the last 4-5 years I've felt like I've had to defend basic decency. Today I'm celebrating this victory. 

Our country is broken and we need to fix why 70 million people wanted 4 more years of this shit. 
Oh so now you want to "fix" 70 million people who don't agree with you? What the fuck does that even mean?