Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(11-12-2020, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hundreds, if not thousands, of sworn affidavits? I hadn't read that and I have been reading about the court cases and the attorneys representing them. Got a link?

Not thousands. Appr. 1000. I don't have any links yet. They should be available on state and federal sites soon, I expect. Also worth noting is the Georgia recount will include a re-canvassing.
(11-12-2020, 02:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: The Democrat & republican campaign each had their own people there. That's a fact. trump lawyers are on record saying that when questioned by the judge/s in every single frivolous lawsuit he brought before the court. C'mon, Maggot, did you even try to find the truth?

If this is true it will be reflected in the recounts, and the rulings pertaining to the affidavits that have just been filed.
(11-12-2020, 02:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: The Democrat & republican campaign each had their own people there. That's a fact. trump lawyers are on record saying that when questioned by the judge/s in every single frivolous lawsuit he brought before the court. C'mon, Maggot, did you even try to find the truth?

It's documented that the republican watchers were not let in, even after getting a judge to make it happen. If it wasn't so fuzzy and fucked up this wouldn't be happening. But Trump has until Dec, 14th to check into it. Let him have the chance and the time to verify things. if there was nothing wrong there is nothing to worry about.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Each campaign was allowed their own people in to watch. No legitimate person was turned away.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some of you don't even try to fact check and when it's presented to you as the fact it is, you still don't believe it. That is illogical and willfully ignorant.
(11-12-2020, 02:59 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Hahaha!

Of course he didn't.

No I didn't go to CNN or MSNBC to look for the "truth"  hah
(11-12-2020, 03:27 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Of course he didn't.

Funny how it doesn't occur to them that "fact-checking" is just as politicized as everything else in this world is.

Of course he didn't.

There are other sources, you goddamn fool.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(11-12-2020, 04:03 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Of course he didn't.

Funny how it doesn't occur to them that "fact-checking" is just as politicized as everything else in this world is.

(11-12-2020, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Of course he didn't.

Fact-check this, my dear...  44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eleWN40S5rM

I hope to soon be voting for Cynthia McKinney for President of the United States of America -- right after Trump leaves office in 2024.  Postwhore
(11-12-2020, 04:59 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Of course he didn't.

Fact-check this, my dear...  44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eleWN40S5rM

I hope to soon be voting for Cynthia McKinney for President of the United States of America -- right after Trump leaves office in 2024.  Postwhore
hah hah hah hah hah hah
NY Times columnist Thomas Friedman was on CNN earlier, urging Democrats to go to Georgia and vote in the upcoming runoff elections!

Sorry, Thomas, the Democratic Party will soon be over and relegated to history. Hopefully, the Republican Party will be as well, as they are both criminal enterprises at this point in time. Elections will be unrigged, and the corruption will be ended. Biden and Co can have their Dark Winter in Siberia, and you and the rest of the corrupt media with them!
  Postwhore
I used to believe that when I died I would go to heaven. I now know that when I die i will become a Democrat. My tarot cards, rocks, Physic hotline even my priest tell me this. It's amazing. You CAN teach a dog new tricks.
Another legal victory for the Trump campaign, as a PA judge has ruled that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar overstepped her authority in extending deadlines re proof of identity until 11/12/20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8t35mbVF14
(11-12-2020, 08:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I used to believe that when I died I would go to heaven. I now know that when I die i will become a Democrat. My tarot cards, rocks, Physic hotline even my priest tell me this. It's amazing. You CAN teach a dog new tricks.

In heaven there is no beer.
(11-12-2020, 08:27 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 08:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I used to believe that when I died I would go to heaven. I now know that when I die i will become a Democrat. My tarot cards, rocks, Physic hotline even my priest tell me this. It's amazing. You CAN teach a dog new tricks.

Well then, lets not go to heaven! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

But there is wine. Better drink it fast though because that prankster Jesus likes to turn it into water and sometimes moose piss.
(11-12-2020, 09:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

But there is wine. Better drink it fast though because that prankster Jesus likes to turn it into water and sometimes moose piss.
hah hah hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-12-2020, 09:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Have some lemonade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcLgz_e_GvY
(11-12-2020, 08:22 PM)rothschild Wrote: Another legal victory for the Trump campaign, as a PA judge has ruled that Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar overstepped her authority in extending deadlines re proof of identity until 11/12/20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8t35mbVF14

So the ballots that had been set aside, segregated and not counted, will now not be counted? That's your legal victory?