Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(12-07-2020, 10:13 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 08:41 PM)rothschild Wrote: If Biden established a Ministry of Truth, you'd suck that shit down like it was manna from heaven, right Duchess?  hah
Once they finally get out of Trump's ass we will soon hear daily about how great Biden is at doing nothing except making us extra miserable.

Little do they know that Trump's ass is a black hole! hah
(12-07-2020, 10:13 PM)sally Wrote: Once they finally get out of Trump's ass we will soon hear daily about how great Biden is at doing nothing except making us extra miserable.

Oh look, here you are again complaining about subject matter. HINT: when you go into a thread titled ELECTION 2020 you're going to find a lot of posts about trump. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sally's an unhappy, bitter woman and she's taking it out on us.
Pot
Kettle
I'm happy as a fucking clam.
A happy clam...
Did you know clam & snapper are the same thing? HarHar.
(12-08-2020, 02:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: Did you know clam & snapper are the same thing? HarHar.

Or Democrats and communists.  44
trump is anxiously awaiting the list of names who will willingly slit their throats for him. 

It's not a cult. 

[Image: Eoz5fInXIAUm_pN?format=jpg&name=large]
Or conversely, the 25 reps that acknowledged he lost the election. He's wanted their names for days now.
Arizona Federal Court has dismissed trump's latest conspiracy lawsuit in that state. He is now 1-54. Go, trump, go!
(12-09-2020, 08:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Arizona Federal Court has dismissed trump's latest conspiracy lawsuit in that state. He is now 1-54. Go, trump, go!

I read somewhere that Texas and 17 other states have filled a directive to the Supreme Court to see if the States overused their ability to allow mail in votes to be counted because the legislature did not approve of it at the last minute. It was a directive from the Governor rather than a legislative law. I guess they just want to see if that was OK. 

Don't worry Biden will be OK ........Right?  

I'm not asking because I'm a Trump supporter, just as a person concerned about the election, and how these things will move forward.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-09-2020, 08:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Don't worry Biden will be OK ........Right?  

That's right.    17
Thank you, I don't want to have to delete my vast...........very vast library of the stupid files.  116
I thought this was a joke, but nope, it's real. This is hilarious & insane. trump's lawyers are filing this, they made up 2 new states! WTF!  hah This isn't funny, but it IS funny. I know I'm not articulating myself well at all.

I'm enjoying watching this party go down in flames, but it's horrifying to see so many public officials sanctioning sedition. 

I'll enclose a link to the docket.

[Image: Eo-54c8XEAAMoWF?format=jpg&name=900x900]

https://t.co/qWA6TKGtEM?amp=1
I thought we got rid of the aristocracy back in the 1700's  Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-11-2020, 05:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: I thought we got rid of the aristocracy back in the 1700's  Smiley_emoticons_smile
We did. With Trump we have the assshitocrazy. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
trump is still screaming I WON THE ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE!

Ahhhh, life is good. I got to see President-elect Biden win over & over & over again while trump bleated about it day after day. Hehehe
All lies. WahWahWah. Eat shit & die, muthafucka.

[Image: EpCj_piW4AEVogA?format=jpg&name=medium]
I had to look that last one up.

"But the two said that while they would have allowed the filing of the complaint, they would not have granted Trump or Texas, any of the relief they sought." https://www.npr.org/2020/12/11/945617913...-prospects

That's a pretty goddamn big difference from what Trump is claiming.