Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
There's always a big difference between what is actually true and what trump says. He's lied to his cult more than 20,000 times and they come back for more! There's a word for that. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
trump just lost his 58th lawsuit. Suck it, bitches.  [Image: 19.gif]
I neglected to include "with prejudice". I could say HaHaFuckinHa all the live long day. Hehehe. 
You're not doing it right, Duchess. You need to gloat harder! hah
I'm trying!

It brings me so much joy.
The judge's final words are-

"In his reply brief, Plaintiff (Trump) 'asks that the Rule of Law be followed'. 

"It has been."

This was taken at one of the marches going on today so it's tangentially related to the thread topic in case Sally gets upset about me posting in the wrong thread again.

Dead ringer, right?

[Image: ghdOdtZ.png]
Ewww. No. Just no.

Jr. was a hunk of burnin' love & he would have remained that way in middle age too.
Oh shit. I just checked. He WAS middle aged when he died. 

Alrighty then. He would have remained a hunk of burnin' love when he was a senior too.   Dramaqueen
Of any figure in history, they pick a Kennedy to be an avid Trump supporter. It's like someone tries to think up the wackiest shit to throw out there to see if these QAnon fruitcakes will fall for it.
They really do live in an alternate reality. I've read several of them and I've see some interviewed as well. They are extremely earnest & serious. It's unnerving, not to mention incredibly bizarre. They function in society, they hold jobs and raise families and that is sometimes scary to me.
You have to look at the bright side, there are no Kennedy's holding any government office anymore, gone, ziltch, nada.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A third of the country believe that the election was stolen from trump even tho there isn't a shred of evidence to support that. This is why I think they are all stupid, brainwashed fools. When they stop acting like stupid, brainwashed fools I may stop viewing them as stupid, brainwashed fools. By trump's own standards, President-elect Biden beat him in a landslide victory. More people voted for Joe Biden than have ever voted for a president in the history of our country.

trump is still having his lawyers submit lawsuits. I'm a tiny bit surprised that he would put himself through losing over & over again (58 losses), but then I recall he's got a pretty good grift going on right now.
I have decided that Trumpsters willingly eat so much bullshit from him and his allies they are hereby christened "Trump Swallowers".
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
You are so clever, are you wearing the knit sweater with leather elbow patches?
I have no doubt Biden won, the country is full of fucking morons.
Karens and Darens!
(12-13-2020, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: I have no doubt Biden won, the country is full of fucking morons.
That's how Trump won his one and only term.
...and help from Russia.
See what I mean?