Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ELECTION 2020
(12-31-2020, 05:04 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have an example/s of the cheating?

Duchess, you've been very nice about letting me back into Mock so I kind of hate to be harsh about this but honestly, why do you continue to treat Maggot as if he's a rational human being? He's made it very clear that he's unable to think outside of his Trump worship. He'd fit right into the Parler crowd with this shit.

I realize you've known him a long time and he used to be a pretty reasonable, intelligent man but those days are long gone.

Anyway, I'm out. This place will be happier without me anyway.

Thanks and happy new year.

Ok, karen!  Do you really think that Duchess wants only people who agree with her op opinion?  Jesus H Christ,   you are so fucking stupid!
(12-31-2020, 05:04 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(12-31-2020, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have an example/s of the cheating?

Duchess, you've been very nice about letting me back into Mock so I kind of hate to be harsh about this but honestly, why do you continue to treat Maggot as if he's a rational human being? He's made it very clear that he's unable to think outside of his Trump worship. He'd fit right into the Parler crowd with this shit.

I realize you've known him a long time and he used to be a pretty reasonable, intelligent man but those days are long gone.

Anyway, I'm out. This place will be happier without me anyway.

Thanks and happy new year.
Please come back. Mock won't be the same without your bland lumpy oatmeal.
She's been a fucking nutter ever since she came back. The one reason I'm glad Trump didn't get a second term is so everyone can stop going more than usually insane now. Jesus.
Word sista!
(12-31-2020, 06:38 PM)sally Wrote: She's been a fucking nutter ever since she came back. The one reason I'm glad Trump didn't get a second term is so everyone can stop going more than usually insane now. Jesus.
Things aren't going back to normal until Trump stops trying to overthrow a fairly and legally elected government. Or we finally throw his ass in prison for treason and his many other horrible crimes.
Oh look the retarded parrot showed up.
(12-31-2020, 10:08 PM)BigMark Wrote: Oh look the retarded parrot showed up.
Oh look the snarky Insultbot 3000 showed up. And he only shows up when he knows I speak truth.
Cracker says what?
(12-31-2020, 10:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: Cracker says what?
Crack her sexy twat?
Democrats usually give up and walk away. I never thought for a min that rooty tooty was so fragile. I guess I was wrong and I guess this is all my fault.

It does fit the modus operandi  though. But she could come back and call me a jerk whenever she wants. I'm always up for a good tongue lashing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
CLANG!
(12-31-2020, 10:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Democrats usually give up and walk away. I never thought for a min that rooty tooty was so fragile. I guess I was wrong and I guess this is all my fault.

It does fit the modus operandi  though. But she could come back and call me a jerk whenever she wants. I'm always up for a good tongue lashing.

It's not your fault, Maggot. For some women it always seems to be that time of the month. So kick back and have some Tennessee Whiskey, and be thankful you aren't married to her. Blowing-kisses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORDqpWIOec
(12-31-2020, 11:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: CLANG!
https://youtu.be/JdrcPocvl5U
She will probably be good if she has some cheese cake.
(01-01-2021, 12:40 AM)sally Wrote: She will probably be good if she has some cheese cake.
https://youtu.be/9inOtq0Ayek
Is PIE!
I understand why she left. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You guys need to take a chill pill , so what, someone has a difference of opinion. DEAL WITH IT.
You guys used to do some fucked up mean shit here and you can't deal with this?
Are you talking to me? "You guys"?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]