Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2020 trivial drivel thread
She had Twelve Crips, is that the same?
(08-07-2020, 10:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: That means no, EXPIRED is not updated.

LOL FINE!

(08-07-2020, 10:14 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 11:35 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you have a passport?

Its not updated.
I already live far enough away from my family.
I am going to be spending Sat-Mon with my sister. Help me Lord. I will need to start drinking and smoking again.

Both of my sisters are going through rough times and I have been their sounding board for the last couple of weeks. I am going into the mountains at the end of August. No family time!

I always find it wierd when I feel like my life is going fine and then the shit hits the fan for others. I guess its nice to have that balance, but it always makes me feel wierd.

(08-08-2020, 04:15 PM)MirahM Wrote:  I am going into the mountains at the end of August. 

That sounds so appealing. Are you going to hike & camp? When do you start seeing a change of season?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Change of season...............I'm not looking forward to that. It's still Summer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I usually don't mind fall and I am looking forward to it, but I want a few more warm days and long evenings to kayak. The days are already getting shorter.
One time I was hiking in October in just a tank top, but not last year. It got cold quicker. But not as much snow.
September should still be warm tho.

I will take a boat ride up to the other end of the lake and camp out for the weekend and do some hiking.

I don't mind the fall or the winter. Just hope we don't have any snow emergencies. Assholes wait until an 1 hour or 2 before it goes into effect to clean off their cars. Along with the ice and snow of poorly plowed roads, it makes it hard to find a spot on the odd or even side of the street. Don't want to lose the back covering of my passenger side mirror again.
Of what, the ghost of your car?
(08-09-2020, 09:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: Of what, the ghost of your car?
I don't have a car right now but I'll have a car before the winter.
(08-09-2020, 09:17 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't mind the fall or the winter. 

Fall in NYS is glorious. The winters used to be, and they can be with sufficient snowfall.
(08-09-2020, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 09:17 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't mind the fall or the winter. 

Fall in NYS is glorious. The winters used to be, and they can be with sufficient snowfall.
As long as sufficient snowfall is 6 inches or less.
That makes you insufficient.
Nightmare fuel.

N/M, the media doesn't work. Lucky for you.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Whew.
Yeah, it was a face swap app and my face was put over the actors' in Cats. Seriously creepy.
Next thing you would have been licking yourself.
If I could, I would.
(08-09-2020, 09:42 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, it was a face swap app and my face was put over the actors' in Cats.  Seriously creepy.

It sounds fun & hilarious. I thought it was blood spraying farts or some shit like that.  
She saved that for dessert.
I always miss my head smacking smiley when it comes to you. Where did that bitch go. Woe is me.

When I try to google it, all it gives me are face palms.  52