Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
how does your garden grow?
"I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang". I'm fixing to go caddyshack over here. Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: CIMG1718.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
hahahahahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i found some wild turkey paintings online today, they look just like my 'pets'~~ i'm going to order one. i like the one in the woods. Taz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have big pots of cherry tomatoes and peppers that are growing like weeds, but unfortunately we can't eat them because the dogs keep pissing on the pots and then the piss gets sucked up through the hole at the bottom. That must be why they're growing so well because normally I can't grow anything.
probably a silly question, but can you put the pots up higher like on a bench or table?

Better idea, put one of these close by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5D3GKlTkpY
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(04-20-2011, 02:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: probably a silly question, but can you put the pots up higher like on a bench or table?

Yes you can, put a dish under them so the soil does not run when it rains. But within the pots you should have a stone 1/2"-1" bottom then an inch layer of sand then soil. The pots should have holes at the bottom and water them every 2 days, more in the summer.

More on the Ganja website.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i meant can Sally put them up where the dogs won't pee on them.

turkey. hah

this rather phallic plant stinks like hell. it smells like a dead body and can be smelled half a mile away. blech.

DailyMail
For botanists, it doesn't get more exciting than this - after 75 years, the Titan Arum plant has unfurled its leaves and is in full bloom.

For curious crowds who gathered, they perhaps realized that a once-in-a-lifetime look is more than enough - thanks to its pungent odor of rotting flesh.

The flower, nicknamed 'Corpse flower', bloomed late on Good Friday at the University of Basel, Switzerland and is expected to remain open until Easter Sunday.

The eight foot plant, which is indigenous to Sumatra's rainforests in Indonesia, has the largest unbranched shoot in the world. On average, they bloom once in a decade.

we don't have smell-a-post yet. good thing. click for ick

stunning perfection!

A vast patchwork of kaleidoscopic color, Holland's tulip fields...

The vibrant blues, reds, pinks and yellows sprawl as far as the eye can see in Lisse, western Netherlands, where farmers hope to make huge profits selling them to florists and supermarkets around the world.

hah
KONG just came to the kitchen door! he's pissed, wants munchies. my son couldn't believe it, grabbed the camera and got quick shots. i'm cracking up...he said if the door had been open, Kong would have come right in. 115 he's lucky we had turkey Sunday. heh heh

"let me in!"

I'd love to look out & see that in my yard!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-26-2011, 04:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd love to look out & see that in my yard!

hey! you have horsies and Canada geese and deer! trade for some turkeys? hah

i do have deer, they eat the apples from my trees.

i'll even throw in lardbutt!

(04-26-2011, 05:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'll even throw in lardbutt!

You fibber, you're crazy about that critter.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wild turkeys are the new roadkill around here. Unfortunately, I've seen several by the side of the freeway recently.
Commando Cunt Queen
I have seen bigger Toms but I know they always think they are the biggests Toms. Toss another out there and watch-em go at it............kinda funny the way they fight, they sound like a couple schoolgirls getting their dress pulled up. You always know the biggest one will win the hens. But it gives the smaller ones something to shoot for...........That is until they get their heads blasted off by a hungry human.
actually, that's the smaller of the 2 toms i have in the yard. the bigger one chases his turkey butt all the time. hah

here's Kong I

You're kinda lucky in watching them fight. Usually they build up beating each other until one day they really go at it and the loser takes off never to be seen again.
eggs and flowers at a local stand, buy on the honor system~money in the yellow box.
but note the camera. haha

THE PICTURE VANISHED! SHEESH

Been a tough spring for us so far...still down in the 30's @ night. We had fucking snow showers just the other morning. Can't even think about getting veggies planted.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.