Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Ok, I was wrong about the torrential downpour and wind. Raining sideways.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I sure hope some of that rain reaches me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is probably the outer band. Surprised it moved this far inland. You will probably get some rain out of it if it has that much energy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-28-2012, 06:29 PM)Cracker Wrote: Ok, I was wrong about the torrential downpour and wind. Raining sideways.

So since it's raining does everyone in your house get a shower?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It is so hot and humid here. Miserable. Supposed to storm this afternoon with hail. Good times!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

We had a heat index of 115 yesterday, today will be about the same. I had to spend a couple hours in the sun this morning & I know I'm going to be pissed when I take my clothes off & see tan lines. I hate that shit. Ugh.

Okay, so maybe there is something I am vain about after all. Fucking tan lines. Taz
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-29-2012, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We had a heat index of 115 yesterday, today will be about the same. I had to spend a couple hours in the sun this morning & I know I'm going to be pissed when I take my clothes off & see tan lines. I hate that shit. Ugh.

Okay, so maybe there is something I am vain about after all. Fucking tan lines. Taz

Well Duchess, you will just have to lay naked by the pool this afternoon to fill in. I'm sure Cowboy won't mind. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It's storming like hell here Smiley_emoticons_shocked My pool floats and trash cans are all over my yard. My son is attached to my hip as well.
Got pummeled by a storm here this evening... good stuff. I love me some good summer storms!
We were supposed to get a storm. It rained two drops and then the sun came back out.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Cloudy but warm beer garden or beach

Decisions decisions.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-30-2012, 05:37 AM)ESAD Wrote: Cloudy but warm beer garden or beach

Decisions decisions.

Beach, then beer garden. Decision made Bass Ass Grin
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Rain rain rain. We need it so I wont bitch.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(05-30-2012, 09:29 AM)Jezreel Wrote:

Decisions decisions.

Mind reader, today I'm at work i'm on lunch on a warm overhung day I'm on my fourth pint Bass Ass Grin
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-01-2012, 08:57 AM)ESAD Wrote:

Decisions decisions.

Mind reader, today I'm at work i'm on lunch on a warm overhung day I'm on my fourth pint Bass Ass Grin

Fourth pint... while working? Not bad. If this rain goes away I am making my backyard into my very own beer garden this weekend.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

It's raining here too. It will all weekend. Cold, grey, miserable ass rain. Though it's massive sea time. There were 30ft waves at my local beach today. You shoulda seen those fuckers crashing in!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I hate when it's gorgeous sunshine throughout the week and then cold and rainy on the weekend.
Those are huge waves, do you surf?

Nah, never have. Grew up in the sticks, not on the coast.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-01-2012, 09:24 AM)Jezreel Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 08:57 AM)ESAD Wrote:

Decisions decisions.

Fourth pint... while working? Not bad. If this rain goes away I am making my backyard into my very own beer garden this weekend.

Yeah one of the perks of decorating, it don't affect my work finished now, on pint six Bass Ass Grin

sunny, breezy and cool here today, i love it! the sea breeze makes it very pleasant.

[Image: seagull.gif]

pooping on my car