Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
Can't sleep, but it is "74"f degrees out ther right now.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Pouring. Blurgh. MJ doesn't like to go outside in the rain.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

You know what that means, dontcha? Put your raincoat on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's been raining here for a week. Three more days to come too. I want to prepare my winter beds, but it's too wet out.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
6"-10" of snow on the way for central MN.

Supposed to drop a sloppy mix in the Twin Cities, but this is just ridiculous.

Our 2nd straight April that's cold and snowy.

Why the hell do people live here?
We had a beautiful 76 degree day on Sunday. Then Monday night into Tuesday record lows and snow. Right now 27 degrees. So sick of this ! This may be the summer that was too cold to plant flowers.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
It's really cold here. We have a freeze warning. I don't like it.

Once that dreadful East Coast humidity kicks in you'll be wishing for days like this.
It's gonna be in the 90's, today.

Parts of AZ hit triple digits, last week.

So much for a last minute Spring skiing getaway to Flagstaff.
A dusting of snow today. dammit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I cut some grass a couple days ago.
It will be back up in the 70's this weekend.
rain, rain better than snow anyday though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I will be dealing with severe weather from Sunday through Tuesday. :( It was great outside here today, though.
Surprise, surprise...raining here again. Winter is coming. It's going to be cold this year I think. But not that crazy shit like in the North of the US. You have to be half frozen in the head to live in that shit.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-27-2014, 12:45 AM)JsMom Wrote: I will be dealing with severe weather from Sunday through Tuesday. :( It was great outside here today, though.

It's all the weather people here have been talking about even though it won't affect us. Stay safe! I know you have a tornado shelter & I hope you don't have to use it.
(04-27-2014, 05:15 AM)crash Wrote: Surprise, surprise...raining here again. Winter is coming. It's going to be cold this year I think. But not that crazy shit like in the North of the US. You have to be half frozen in the head to live in that shit.

I don't think I'm thawed out yet. Speaking for all of us northern US frozen heads...last winter was anything but normal.

A normal winter in my area is maybe 30" of snow, not the 90" we got this year.
(04-27-2014, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:45 AM)JsMom Wrote: I will be dealing with severe weather from Sunday through Tuesday. :( It was great outside here today, though.

It's all the weather people here have been talking about even though it won't affect us. Stay safe! I know you have a tornado shelter & I hope you don't have to use it.

Thank you, Duchess. I'm batten down the hatches and getting things together, just in case. I very much dislike this crazy weather.
We've had just over 4" in our rain gauge since late Saturday.

Are things starting to get green & lush out there?