Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+

Holy shit!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I haven't had a killing frost yet.
I bet you like the song wildfire. It's about horses and they use the term killing frost as well. Check it out sometime.
(11-01-2014, 06:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's chilly up & down the East Coast today. It snowed in the Carolinas, I can't recall which one. Ugh.

North Carolina. We went skiing up there once and that was the coldest I've ever been in my life. It truly sucked, I just stayed in the lodge while my husband and son when skiing. They couldn't even take it for longer than an hour.
The weather was stinkin sucky damp, cold, and rainy most of the day today.

Tonight has been predicted to be possible rain/SNOW mix! That sucks. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's so beautiful here today. I love it the day after it rains and the sun is shining but it's cool and breezy.

I'm drinking red wine now and putting away all the paperwork, but I feel that way when I'm stone sober too.

Here you go, MS. I know it's running through your head.

I actually like that one hit wonder. I was little when it was first released and had never seen Michael Martin Murphey til I watched some retro special highlighting Midnight Special performances 10 or more years after it was a hit.

When I saw him singing that song, it was really weird. My first love, who I was dating at the time, looked a lot like Michael Martin Murphey. People used to tell him he looked like Greg Allman all the time, which he kinda did -- but he really looked more like the stoned Wildfire guy (sans the Dorothy Hamill curl-under).
Great song & great back-story (without the tawdry details).
I like songs that you can hear the words and not grunts, growls or made up words.

Its really raw here today, I can smell winter. Meanwhile the southern hemisphere is gearing up to plant their gardens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Winter weather is fine for the month of December but that's it. Ho Ho Ho
It's howling like a SOB out there right now, winds predicted to get to 50 to 60 mph, can't wait! hah

(Just noticed, Mock clock still on DST, it's EST 5:49)

Your post says it was posted at 5:49.
(11-02-2014, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Your post says it was posted at 5:49.

My post here says 6:49 & your post says 6:59? I checked my setting on CP, and it's set to "automatically detect DST".

That's weird. You're seeing one thing & I'm seeing another. I have no explanation.
(11-02-2014, 07:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's weird. You're seeing one thing & I'm seeing another. I have no explanation.

No big deal, it was just an observation.

A couple fences were tipping with the 50mph winds. I secured the ones that always fall down but the one with the door on it was leaning, I never got to that one. Good thing is all my leaves are blowing away. A couple trees were hanging off the wires when I went to the store today, I crept up to them and zoomed past them when I was close to being under them. Then I heard fires trucks and the road was closed when I came back. Had to go 7 miles out of my way to get home.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It was cold & rainy all day, and temp never got past mid 40's.

Tomorrow may be the same, that sucks! hah

It's just chilly & windy here. I always look at the forecast back home and I saw they were going to have a high of 28 and flurries. It made me feel nostalgic.

Has anyone seen snow yet this year?
(11-08-2014, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Has anyone seen snow yet this year?

We're supposed to get 5"-10" on Monday.

Please don't send it towards FQ2, she passes all that crap on to me. Thanks!