Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It got back up into the 80's here today, but we have a cold snap coming. 77 by Saturday.hah
"27" out there right now, and it's not even winter yet! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

It's still fucking raining here.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not raining here yet, it's supposed to later on, and it's "39", better say above freezing!

I'm freezing my ass off right now, but the sun's out early.

It rained pretty good here Sunday night and yesterday morning.

We really need the water though, so I hope it pours down again soon.
A light dusting of snow remains on the ground from the weekend weather. 4-8 inches is in the forecast for tonight.
I see the actual sun for about 4 hours a day.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

4-8 inches doesn't sound like much but I know it is in regards to snow. I hope I get to see some for the holidays but it's still so warm here. I had to turn the air on the other night so I'd be able to get to sleep, it was so warm.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

The weather here is freakish. I live on the Delmarva Peninsula and the ocean has an effect on the conditions as do the mountains to the west. I've had the air on one day & the heat on the next.
November 10, 2014 @ MSP: 3.4"'of snow fell, and temps dipped into the teens for highs a few days later.

November 10, 2015 @ MSP: Sunny & 62F.

Have I told you I love El Niño?
Snow? Nope.

The sun came out today!
(11-10-2015, 04:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: November 10, 2014 @ MSP: 3.4"'of snow fell, and temps dipped into the teens for highs a few days later.

November 10, 2015 @ MSP: Sunny & 62F.

Have I told you I love El Niño?

Yeup!

The predicted snowfall for the evening has not happened yet. I shall look out my window in the morning.

There is a little nip in the air tonight, I like it.

[Image: 10653333_10206028510534840_6303152802708...oa3ias.jpg]
(11-13-2015, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: There is a little nip in the air tonight, I like it.

[Image: 10653333_10206028510534840_6303152802708...oa3ias.jpg]

We got snow
then rain
lots and lots of rain
everything is slushy now.
Gross.

MS, is it snowing out there? Do you have a winter storm headed your way?
It is simply beautiful here today.
(11-20-2015, 05:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

MS, is it snowing out there? Do you have a winter storm headed your way?

Nope, all the snow is staying south.

However, it's just 28F @ 3:45pm.

Feels like winter is arriving.
(11-20-2015, 05:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Nope, all the snow is staying south.

That's Bella, huh? I saw that storm and thought of you and a couple others in here.
Goodbye Fall . . . HELLO WINTER !!!!! What a difference 24 hours make.

[Image: First%20snow%202015%20001_zps1i7cxh4z.jpg]

[Image: 002_zpsybzwb8lr.jpg]
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!