Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
It snowed a little last night and will hopefully be gone this afternoon. We have a cold week moving in though. Time to test the generator.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Anyone else having a serious amount of wind?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's windy but not bad, I better get braced for it.

It stripped my lilacs bare!
Do the leaves fall off during the winter? Most of the leaves are gone around here and it reminds me of a Mamas and the the Papas song.
(11-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do the leaves fall off during the winter?

Yes. I've had a few light frosts so leaves were dying already but my maples still have most of their leaves, they just started changing recently.
My snowblower is buried under the lawn chairs. I should get it out huh? One time I had to shovel my way in to get it, that kinda pissed me off. I had to stack my wood that I left in the way and they were frozen to the ground. I was lazy that year or tired from a tough fall.
(11-21-2016, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Anyone else having a serious amount of wind?

Yes. I just crop dusted my living room.
Again woke up to another SNOW dusting, damn it's only November, it's still fall, not winter yet! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I love watching it snow on the farm. It's a magical wonderland.

Supermoon rising. The moon was so bright that after the sun set and it got dark I could see across the field. It was very cool and bizarre. I normally can't see my hand in front of my face after I get away from the lights surrounding my home.

[Image: IMG_2578_zps5tteszui.jpg]
2" of rain predicted for tomorrow, of course when I have to go back to the frikin dentist again!

I'm getting to hate that guy! hah

(11-24-2016, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote: The moon was so bright that after the sun set and it got dark I could see across the field. It was very cool and bizarre. I normally can't see my hand in front of my face after I get away from the lights surrounding my home.

I like walking in the woods or a dirt road with a full moon, or after it just snowed and the sky clears. Everything is lit up with the moon reflecting off a fresh blanket of virgin snow. Its usually 2 am or something. It's dead quiet and a person can hear sounds from miles away if its real cold.
It's finally raining!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Raining here too but in the 60's and rising. No chance of snow. Bummer.
Raining here, (glad it's not SNOW) and I'm off again to the frikin dentist shortly! hah

(11-28-2016, 10:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like walking in the woods or a dirt road with a full moon, or after it just snowed and the sky clears. Everything is lit up with the moon reflecting off a fresh blanket of virgin snow. Its usually 2 am or something. It's dead quiet and a person can hear sounds from miles away if its real cold.

I have nothing but fond memories of that. I loved growing up in the North Country and I still miss the river so much. I feel nostalgic thinking about it.
(11-29-2016, 10:49 AM)Carsman Wrote: Raining here, (glad it's not SNOW) and I'm off again to the frikin dentist shortly! hah

Almost "3" hours again in the touchier chair today, work 99% completed. Go back on Thursday for completion, and it's still predicted to rain (not SNOW) on Thursday.

It's 65 degrees. This is bullshit. Tomorrow is December 1st.
In the rain today, went back the the frikin dentist again, still not quite finished!! Will it ever end, ugh!