Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
(01-08-2017, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 04:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The whole state of GA shut down.

Does it make you laugh when you see how ridiculous some people are about a little bit of snow? It's crazy wild here with a rush to get gas, bread, milk and toilet paper. 78

It does. Yesterday was cold and sunny but you wouldn't believe how many places were closed because of the snow Friday night.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-08-2017, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 04:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The whole state of GA shut down.

Does it make you laugh when you see how ridiculous some people are about a little bit of snow? It's crazy wild here with a rush to get gas, bread, milk and toilet paper. 78

My brother is currently out food shopping because we're supposed to get some snow squalls later today. So far just a little bit of snow. We still have food leftover from his last little bit of snow freak out.
I wonder if I blow bubbles tomorrow morning.............Sign_pervert ...........they will freeze before they hit the ground from 15 ft.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's 64 inside my house and probably low 40s outside. That's surely not enough to turn the heat on is it?

Nah, my house has to get down into the 50s before I do that.

My weather station is reading zero degrees this morning. It wasn't that long ago that it felt 110 degrees warmer. I don't miss that shit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-08-2017, 08:41 PM)sally Wrote: It's 64 inside my house and probably low 40s outside. That's surely not enough to turn the heat on is it?

Nah, my house has to get down into the 50s before I do that.

We had 47 outside here yesterday morning, and 73 inside, so turned the heat on to get to 75.

Later on in the day, turned AC on, FPL loves us! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-09-2017, 06:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My weather station is reading zero degrees this morning. It wasn't that long ago that it felt 110 degrees warmer. I don't miss that shit.

So, your air temp is 0F?

Wow, welcome to my world!

I know you've lived in it as a kid, but I didn't think it could get that cold down where you are now?
It's rare but it happens. My car is saying it's 15 now.
(01-09-2017, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's rare but it happens. My car is saying it's 15 now.

That's pretty old for a car, time to get a new one! Smiley_emoticons_razzSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_hurra3

And it's a balmy 68 degrees right now, but very windy!

Its going to be a nice sunny day here. And I got to go into the CBD. Yes in this conservative city girls will be wearing skirts up to there KNEES!!!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-09-2017, 06:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Damn. My car temperature was reading between 3 and 6 degrees. I guess we should just be glad it hasn't gotten in the minus degrees yet this winter.
The path to the oil vagina is clear. I'm now accepting all donations. That snow was like a rock and I forgot about that pile of brush that was there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's been a little rainy here. *understatement*
Commando Cunt Queen

I saw it hitting your coast and thought about you & HotD. Are you guys in a place where you have to be concerned about mudslides?
Sunny, 70ish, and windy as all hell here today!

Currently 11F here with a RealFeel temp of -7F.

Air temp will be -15F overnight Thurs into Friday here with RealFeel in the -20'sF.

The RealFeel in Princeville Thurs & Fri is right around 90F.

Sounds good to me.
76 in Dallas.
Ditto of post #3015

48 and feeling great here in Watervliet.

Whatta difference a couple days makes. It's pushin' 60 and the sun isn't even up yet.