Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
WHOA! A WHOLE NEW TWIST!
Just wondering could timers on the lights or sleep setting on tv could have been used to throw people off going to the house to a problem.
(02-06-2011, 09:36 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote: Just wondering could timers on the lights or sleep setting on tv could have been used to throw people off going to the house to a problem.

Anything is possible, I personally do not give the perps of this crime much credit for intelligence.

It was by all accounts with the available info that is available thus far a sloppy unplanned poorly executed crime.

It's really simple to tell that someone in the inner circle of people knows who done this.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Im with ya Imadick on the intelligence of this! Which hopefully is for the better in making a case against the fucks.
More on Mom's criminal record:

A court issued a "Stalking Civil Protection Order" against Maytee Vasquez Clarke in June 2010. The beneficiary of the order was Sarita Vasquez. I wonder if this Sarita is the same person Mom refers to in a 911 call as having received the initial call from T.

View the record here: http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0
This is true, all the evidence was collected and a professional crime scene cleaning service was brought in by Lisa's uncle, he even posted that on his FB page.
(02-05-2011, 10:17 PM)Followingalong Wrote: Cleaning was done on Feb 1st.

Ok I'm figuring this out, my first response went in the wrong place. Yes this is true the uncle has a professional cleaning service scrub the house down after the evidence had all been collected. He even posted it in his FB status that night.
Wow! Lots on new info overnight. I totally believe and have from the beginning that JC's mom knows more than she speaks to. Her records just add the cherry on top. I wonder if she possibly moved the bodies around, since she intially stated they were in the basement (or was that info she was given by Tiffany?) And yes JC's mom does mention that Sherita was the one who called her, is it the same person? Curious. And for the key, the numbers on it make me think a storage unit-I wonder if one has been found yet.
(02-05-2011, 11:48 PM)RarePenguin Wrote: So they were quite possibly surprised by someone at the garage/kitchen door .. I cannot understand why there were not any signs of a struggle.. I would be getting loud and crazy .. dna under my fingernails... throwing something thru the window..making alot of noise to attract attention... especially if all they had was plastic bags and duct tape. and muscles.. I wonder if there was a stun gun involved..It seems as if they must have been overpowered very quickly. Unless there were more then 2 attackers. I would still fight tooth and nail... but that's just me.

I have heard from a reputable source that there was lots of DNA found under Lisa's nails, and there was all indication of a very, violent struggle. Should they identify a suspect, they have plenty of DNA to nail them with.
(02-06-2011, 11:09 AM)LT_RN Wrote: Wow! Lots on new info overnight. I totally believe and have from the beginning that JC's mom knows more than she speaks to. Her records just add the cherry on top. I wonder if she possibly moved the bodies around, since she intially stated they were in the basement (or was that info she was given by Tiffany?) And yes JC's mom does mention that Sherita was the one who called her, is it the same person? Curious. And for the key, the numbers on it make me think a storage unit-I wonder if one has been found yet.

The Key more than likely fits a safe deposit box, it was an attempted bribe to save their lives. of course that is just my opinion.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-06-2011, 12:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Pinky, one of our members who posted here has also posted there with a different username. you may recognize them.

there? where is there?

or did you mean that you have one member posting here under two usernames? I have not been to any other sites about this, even reading all this now, still nothing new at all to even remotely tug me away from the theory I've held all along.

-pink
Listening to the full 911 recordings, Mom says something very curious to me around the 6 or 7 minute mark; she says something to the effect that she wants the police to go out to the house to find out who "abducted" her son and "robbed him". At the point in time she says this, how would she have any idea what exactly happened to her son?
(02-06-2011, 01:21 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I think it's like this:

Tiffany's FRIEND called the mom. When the mom went to the scene, Tiffany was there and that's where Tiffany speaks to the 911 operator.

Once again, during that 911 call, the mom accuses Tiffany of setting Johnny up. I've got a hunch that his mom has some street smarts and she was right. I said this earlier - Tiffany was involved in a set up and went to check out the scene, later, not expecting murder.

Now, here's the part I can't fathom - the duct tape and bags over the heads. Of course, I'm not a psychopath, so there's a lot I can't fathom. What does it mean that they were killed that way? Speculation .... Robbers didn't have weapons and resorted to what happened. It just seems like a stretch. Then again, lots of crimes do. If it went down like that then it means it was NOT personal. I don't know. I have no "feel" for the truth of it.

you're way off base here. when the mom went to the scene and tiffany was already there, the mom knew she was there. before the first 911 call, tiffany had stopped by the mom's house, picked up johnny's father, and taken him to the house. mom knew she was there all along.

-pink
(02-06-2011, 10:56 AM)Paul Eaze Wrote: More on Mom's criminal record:

A court issued a "Stalking Civil Protection Order" against Maytee Vasquez Clarke in June 2010. The beneficiary of the order was Sarita Vasquez. I wonder if this Sarita is the same person Mom refers to in a 911 call as having received the initial call from T.

View the record here: http://lcapps.co.lucas.oh.us/onlinedocke...00&PARTY=0

Yes this is very interesting. Could be the same Serita, and they could be relatives...they both share the same last name. Great find! Some of you hit nail on the head about the Mother. I so wanted to see the Mother as a grieving, heart wrenched, broken Mother with the loss of her son. I'm still sure that's the case, but it seems the apple don't fall too far from the tree. This case is still in it's infancy, I'm sure there will be many twists, and turns before it's done.
(02-06-2011, 02:02 AM)Jane Wrote: I'm glad these things were brought up also! Wish we knew more about this key! It's possible what you mention about a storage box/facility, of some kind. It's all very puzzling, that's for sure. I also think, as someone mentioned above, the pants were used to strangle Lisa. They were said to have been laying under her head/neck. Sort of leads me to believe she may have been strangled first, into unconsciousness,THEN the bag put over her head & duct taped to her neck. Maybe? I don't know!

storage unit keys don't ever have anything special stamped on them. storage units are locked via standard OTC padlocks. you either purchase your own, or the company leases you one. but the keys have no special markings.

-pink
(02-06-2011, 12:48 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 12:34 AM)MzFruit Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 12:27 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Welcome Winter! thanks for joining..i LIKE winter!

correct me someone if i am wrong, i am quite tired. been here for many hours. wasn't it Tiffany, and not a friend of Tiffany who called Johnny's mother?

According to the released information, Tiffany went by the house PRIOR to telling or calling anyone, then phoned a friend who called the Mother of Johnny.

it was Tiffany on the recorded 911 calls. not a friend. maybe i have missed something. got a link?

Tiffany called a friend named Sharita, who called Johnny's mom. Then Sharita got Tiffany in contact with the parents and it continued from there. Tiffany was the one on the second 911 call.
(02-06-2011, 03:33 AM)Jane Wrote: By now, LE has surely grilled Tiffany about what she claims she saw, when she got to the house, the first time. Could it be, the lights were on, & that's why she was able to see inside, to where the cabinets were? Maybe by the time LE got there, the lights were out, thus nothing looked suspicious? I've GOT to go to sleep!

first time LE went there, lights were on. second time, most lights were off.

there has been speculation that the first time LE went to the house, the killers were still in the house, that's one of the reasons they are taking a lot of heat for this, I believe. however if it was just to do a drive-by and not get out of their cars, they drive by, everything sounds OK and looks OK, then why get out of the car?

-pink
(02-06-2011, 03:59 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 03:31 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 02:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 02:33 AM)curious Wrote: i dont know why and i hate to think this, but i feel like the mom knows more than she's letting on to...she does in fact have quite a rap sheet of her own, from breaking & entering to poss controlled substance.

can you verify/link to mom's alleged rap sheet? i want confirmation or proof of that please. from a reliable source.
thanks.

Yeah . . . I'd like to see a verifiable rap sheet, too.

Mom kinda gives me the willies in this video.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7938127

No red eyes - No tears - "forced" crying.

They loss of a child is tragic . . . so is her performance.

Is this an example of a "Real Housewife of Springfield Township"?

It really helps looking at stuff more than once. Yes, there are NO TEARS. I believe those are called alligator tears.

See, this is why I could I never be a detective. I have kneejerk reactions and then I change my mind. A second review of the tapes and the video makes Tiffany appear far less suspect and Johnny's mother look like she knew something.

I'm also convinced that Johnny did not live at the Straubs'. Twice, in the 911 call, Johnny's mother says he's house sitting and once she says that is where Lisa lives.

BTW, did you catch how well the mother knew the Straubs' address? I find that odd because I'm sure he didn't live there. I don't think my parents ever knew the house numbers of any of my boyfriend's parents when I was that age. Maybe she knew that address so well because she's the one who told someone else about an upscale home where owners were away in Puerto Rico.

you seem to be really wanting to pin this pretty hard on a mom.

i said mom. what mother would set their own son up in such a way. wrong tree barking going on here.

also the tiffany thing. bark tree wrong.

if either of the two of them were involved, they have been in custody within 24 hours.

my original theory has still not taken a single, even remotely small, hit. not even after this avalanche of posts from last night.

-pink
(02-06-2011, 08:23 AM)jenjen Wrote: From: Toledo Municipal Court Records
www.tmc-clerk.com

Case Information - Criminal/Traffic
back to: Search
Search Results

Please click on the case number for additional case information.
Print Results

(click on the column headings text to sort by that column)
Case Number Defendant Date of Birth Charge
CRA-01-03305-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 BREAKING & ENTERING TO COMMIT THEFT OR FELONY TRESPASS UNOCCUPIED STRUCTURE BY FORCE
CRA-01-03306-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 BREAKING & ENTERING TO COMMIT THEFT OR FELONY TRESPASS UNOCCUPIED STRUCTURE BY FORCE
CRA-99-01028-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS
CRB-90-14387-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 CRIMINAL DAMAGING/ENDANGERING
CRB-93-11364-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 MENACING
CRB-98-02748-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
CRB-98-04269-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 PASSING BAD CHECKS
CRB-98-05011-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DOMESTIC VIOL;CAUSE FAMILY MEMBER TO BELIEVE OFFENDER WILL CAUSE IMMINENT PHYSICAL HARM
CRB-99-01029-0104 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 FALSE INFORMATION TO A POLICE OFFICER ISSUING TICKET
CRB-99-01029-0204 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DRUG ABUSE;CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE POSS/USE
CRB-99-01029-0304 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DRUG PARA;POSSESS WITH INTENT TO USE
CRB-99-01029-0404 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DRUG ABUSE;CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE POSS/USE
CRB-99-12797-0105 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DRUG PARA;POSSESS WITH INTENT TO USE
CRB-99-12797-0205 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 RESISTING ARREST;RESISTING/INTERFERING
CRB-99-12797-0305 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS
CRB-99-12797-0405 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS
CRB-99-12797-0505 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 DRUG ABUSE;CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE POSS/USE
TRD-91-14474-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 FLASHING TRAFFIC SIGNALS
TRD-94-23495-0102 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 LICENSE REQ;DRIVER/CHAUFFEUR amended from DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION,REVOC/RESTRICT
TRD-94-23495-0202 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 TRAFFIC CONTROL SIGNAL TERMS & LIGHTS
TRD-94-26021-0101 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 OPEN CONTAINER PROHIBITED
TRD-98-02566-0102 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 LIC REQUIRED;DRIVING DURING SUSPENSION
TRD-98-02566-0202 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 SPEED:EXCEED ERECTED SIGN LIMIT
TRD-98-10366-0103 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 FAILURE TO STOP AFTER ACCIDENT ON STREET
TRD-98-10366-0203 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 ABILITY TO STOP IN ASSURED CLEAR DISTANC
TRD-98-10366-0303 CLARKE, MAYTEE 12/20/1970 TRAFFIC CTRL SIGNAL;NO TURN AGAINST RED

General Disclaimer
The case information contained within this web site is generated from computerized records maintained by the Toledo Municipal Clerk of Court, and is deemed to be public information. While every effort is made to assure the data is accurate and current, it must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, reliability or suitability of this data have been made. The Court, Clerk of Court, their agents, and the developers of this web site assume no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of the data contained herein. If you would like a copy of the certified journal of a case, please call (419) 936-3650.

whoops my initial cursory glance was too quick, i thought the date in the 70's was date of the charges.

so yes she has had a few run-ins with the law, nothing too serious though if you ask me. so she's a bit of a fuck up, so was i for that matter.

nothing at all to convince me that she was involved, if anything, with experiences like this, she's be less likely to try to set him up and more likely to be the overly understanding mom that gives johnny second chance after second chance.

mom was not involved.

-pink
welcome to ALL the new people! wow! :O
i'm glad to meet each of you and thanks~~

Pinky, when i said "there" i meant the crime blog you had cited.

very interesting, and thanks for the record on the mom.

i need to catch up here.

to send me anything (someone asked) my email is [email protected]. put 'mock' in the subject line, or your username.

this case is quite convoluted, i cannot wait to see WHO is ultimately arrested!